Liquid Labs (30% FLASH SALE GOING ON NOW!)

lol I was half asleep at the time searched to find it then went to reply to her and replied to you without even realizing you had posted, until just now I would have swore I replied to @MysticRose

3 Likes

Wowā€¦thank you so much! I learn something new everyday. Love it!

1 Like

According to that info, PDO is a flavor suppressor for most flavor components, even in tiny amounts. That does not bode well for it working well even using it at lower percentages. Unless you are trying to tone down bitterness, but even then the other flavors will be muted as well. At least that is how I understand it?

3 Likes

Iā€™m a firm believer in second chances. Iā€™ve seen other vendors here get them and rebound magnificently. I received my sample bottle, mixed it last week and on day three was amazed at the flavor - not better than the usual PG/VG mix, just ā€œbetter alongā€ steep-time wise. Iā€™m waiting to try it again at the 1 week mark, then the 2 week mark. So far, Iā€™m impressed with the flavor and vapor production. I have no complaints. If I should buy this again, I will be testing the nic (as I should be doing with any vendors nic). For now, Iā€™ll sit back and watch how all of this unfolds and hope for the best. For the record, I understand that mistakes happen. I also understand that a mistake involving nicotine could have deadly consequences. Thank goodness it didnā€™t. I believe LL is dedicated to providing a good product and have faith they will resolve this. Any vendor coming back and willing to suffer the slings and arrows of this forum while trying to rectify the situation shows a dedication to provide quality products and service.

9 Likes

Would i be one of those people? :wink: hehe

I spent much of the night catching up on posts that i missed from vacation this week and id like to say that @VaporBase is trying to handle this situation in a much more professional manner than the company not mentioned by @Amy2, a company that has been around for several years.

Before the debacle, not mentioned, i knew that i should test every single batch of nic that i received but i got lazy. Nic is the most crucial component in our hobby, always test your nic. Keep in mind that some of the testing kits are higher resolution than others so there may be a greater degree of error from some tests.

I have not ordered from VB as i am more interested in the PDO than purchasing a nic base but this would not dissuade me from future purchases as it appears VB is handling this correctly. The company not mentioned has never received another dollar from me, great customer service in a saturated industry is what sets one apart.

Ill shut my pie hole now, best of luck, VB.

8 Likes

You sure are ! I too wish VB the very best.

5 Likes

We instituted a more detailed batch number process in the lab this past week that will help to track and prevent any problems in the future. Each order of Nicotine we bring in is being tested as well instead of just trusting the label. Shouldā€™ve been doing this before, but live and learn I guess.

We are mixing in larger batches instead of doing each order individually now too. That way each batch can be titrated and verified before being poured into smaller containers.

8 Likes

Thanks for the connect. Iā€™ve known about Molecule Labs, but I wasnā€™t sure if they would be able to fill our online orders with a quick enough turn around time. They are more focused on large wholesale orders, but I will give them a call anyways!

Our shit has been gathered into the collective sock and our manufacturing process has been improved. New batch number system implemented and more titration tests performed from start to finish.

4 Likes

I fully understand where youā€™re coming from. Itā€™s definitely our responsibility to make sure everything getā€™s produced properly and labeled correctly. Both my company and my manufacturer hold hefty liability insurance policies, but we never want to have to use those.

We have implemented a better QC system as mentioned in my two previous posts. I was happy to see that my manufacturer took these issues very seriously and fixed their manufacturing process very quickly. I donā€™t anticipate any issues in the future.

3 Likes

We source our raw materials from reputable vendors, and then mix and bottle in our own facility. Itā€™s not MY facility, but it is an established private labeler that has been in business for almost 10 years now and services hundreds of e-liquid brands.

3 Likes

We are doing everything we can to fix the situation and have implemented a much better manufacturing and QC process. I know we lost the trust of some people on this forum, but Iā€™m confident we can turn things around and earn the trust back. Thank you for the support during this time.

4 Likes

Each batch on hand is being tested for proper levels of Nic. Anything found to be out of whack has been dumped and our new batch system has been implemented, as well as a few more levels of QC.

Working on labels for the PDO with my designer right now actually. Should be available on our site in the next week or two. Weā€™ll notify our email list once that product goes live, as well as post on here and our social media accounts.

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad your sample was on point! Honestly, the two issues in this thread were the only ones that have come up. I havenā€™t had any other emails or calls about problems with VaporBase, so thatā€™s good. Iā€™m glad the experts on this forum caught the problem before it affected anyone else though. Not fun to deal with, but definitely necessary!

5 Likes

Since you only ordered 0mg Nic, thereā€™s no way that your gallon could be improperly mixed. A good amount of our customers prefer to mix their own Nic anyways, and weā€™ve had zero complaints about 0mg VaporBase.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your support! Glad to hear there was no issues with your order. Also stoked to hear your enjoying the recipes you mixed with VB. I know it can act differently with some types of flavors, but it sounds like things worked out well for you.

4 Likes

Thank you @VaporBase for your professional reaction to the situation and the flame-thrower commentary youā€™ve had to endure. It says a lot how youā€™ve responded. I know some people (wink wink) can be quite hostile at first when things go awry.

8 Likes

Thanks for the support @Ken_O_Where. Definitely been busy trying to put out this fire, but I think it has actually helped us in the long run. Better to catch problems early then later on.

We are in the process of setting everything up to offer pure PDO on our site for people like you who want more control over their mixes. Keep an eye on this forum and our social media accounts for when the product goes live!

9 Likes

This isnā€™t the first business Iā€™ve run where forums of hardcore users are involved. It can be quite cut throat at times, but I like the fact that I can get direct feedback from the community, whether itā€™s good or bad. I just wish I had known this forum existed during our beta testing period. I use the calculator on this site all the time, just never took the time to venture into the forums unfortunately.

2 Likes

Thank you! If you ever want to try our product again just email us first and Iā€™ll make sure youā€™re taken care of @Amy2.

2 Likes

See you just won a customer all over again. I am more interested in the PDO side of things and mainly have no hard feeling on the base, theyā€™re not for me and it was on a whim I tried it. I am interested in the PDO however and will stay tuned ! Thanks

6 Likes