Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers - New Lower Prices!

Shipping costs:

1 gallon = $17.97
4 Gallons = $35.60

2 Likes

ty so the sample one you guys sent awhile back is different ??? bc thats the one that stood toe to toe with what i use

what company ??? is this one

This VG is made by made overseas. It is very similar to our USA made VG but it is slightly thinner.

1 Like

Don’t Miss out on our LNW Flavor concentrate sale!

40% Off LNW Flavors
Coupon Code: LNWFLAVORS

100mg/mL SALE
120mL for ONLY $9.99
Coupon Code:NICSALE

1 Like

4th of July Sale!

$10 off orders $50+

We now offer Nic Salts, and 250mg/mL Nicotine!

We will also price match RTS Vapes prices!

Hey Everyone!

We are now offering price matching for all of our products! Contact us via PM or on our Contact Us page for more details!

Get the quality want at the prices you deserve!
-LNW

3 Likes

@LiquidNicotineW the coupon code is being denied as invalid - Has it been removed?

Cheers

EDIT: The coupon can be used on orders that total under $300 including shipping.

Has anyone bought 100mg Salt Nic from this company? I ask because I just received 500ml of it and the coloring is brown, as in oxidized brown. I’ve never seen Salt Nic before so I don’t know what color it should be. I did send them an email with a pic.

The only experience I have with Nic Salts is from Nicotine River. I’ve bought twice and theirs is crystal clear.

Thanks. I suspect it shouldn’t be brown, so now I’ll wait and see what they have to say.

They said that it is naturally colored. I also found the same info on another large seller of it. I used it and it tastes just fine.

Hello ELR!!

We are having a 30% off Sale for all of our Nicotine Salts!

Coupon Code: SALTS30

Our Nicotine Salts are the smoothest salts on the market. Sale ends Friday 3-16-18 at 11:59pm MST.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/nicotine-salts.html

1 Like

Did you learn anything about the color? I just ordered two bottles. One salts and one freebase. Either the stickers got switched on the bottles or they sent the wrong size of what I ordered. I’m not sure how to tell what I have.

I’ve seen on a couple of websites selling nic salts that it discolors a bit and that it’s normal. I contacted LNW and they said the same. Mine is in a bottle that makes it appear darker. When I put it in a dropper or syringe I see it’s just a light discoloration. It tastes just fine to me. That being said, I’ve seen a number of posts by folks saying their SN is clear. I figure as long as it tastes fine then I’m happy. It’s so much smoother than regular nic.

Hi,

I just tried ordering a 500ml LNW Mentol Ejuice, however the 25% discount code that I was sent in an email isn’t valid according to the website.
It also says there is free shipping on E-Juice when you spend 15$ or more. This isn’t being added to my order either.
What’s up with this?

Would love to hear why the code and discount are not being accepted or added on to my order.

Thanks

Hello,

I am so sorry, I did not receive notification of your message. I’m hoping one of our customer service reps figured this out for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Check out our new lower prices for all of our Nicotine Salts!

2 Likes

Also, here is a 25% off coupon for our Nicotine Salts!
Coupon Code: salts25

Sale Ends Midnight on Sunday June 3rd

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/nicotine-salts.html

2 Likes

I purchased the nic salts 100 mg/ml in 240 ml bottle and it is great nicotine, however the bottle was not sealed and leaked inside what I would consider good packaging, the problem was not shipping nor the packaging, it came from the bottle and the foil sealing itself, like I said I love the salts, and appreciate the response, but a $3 credit for future purchase was kind of a slap in the face, it really did not even cover the cost of loss of nicotine, I was hesitant on doing a review but I thought you could have did better than the $3.00 credit, if you did I would surely return for larger purchases, as it stands now I am on the fence of ordering again, and please fix the issue with the foil seals and bottles, I am aware of the potency of nicotine at 100 mg and still got a bit nic sick from contact with that amount of leakage.

1 Like