List of beginner flavours

Hi all,

I’m just starting to take up DIY and was wondering if anyone had a ‘Top 10 Most Common Flavor list’ that can get you started?

I’m going to be putting an order in for some flavors soon and I’d ideally want to order the most used flavor’s so that I can at least make some basic recipes without having to have a huge collection.

My main issue is that each recipe I look at I can guarantee that there’ll be a flavor that I don’t yet have.

Apologies if this has already been asked before or seems to be a silly question.

Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @vapezzz!

This should help:

11 Likes

Perfect! Thank you very much :smiley:

2 Likes

If you have a flavor group you really like. you might consider something from here.

2 Likes

And so it begins. If you’re like me, over time your top 10 flavors will become 20. Then 30 and so on and so on. Then you’ll be up on Amazon or Ebay ordering acrylic nail polish racks to organize your ever growing inventory of concentrates. LOL!
My last count was 294 flavors.

1 Like

all though this is a great write up , i think over the next year or more it may be obsolete , and flavors from other companies may take some of the top spots or at least we should be pushing newer mixers into those areas just my opinion , this is not directed at you lolly , isnt there a way to see which flaves are used most of course you top three may be strawberry lol ,

1 Like

this is a great tool for people who arent sure which flavors work well ,obviously if its in the top ten they have to work well let alone be good

1 Like

I’d check this thread too.

I don’t subscribe to the concept of Beginner Flavors. Like if you were going to start making soup for the first time, would you rather use high quality or mediocre ingredients?

5 Likes