Long Lasting and Reliable Mods

Same here, I have the fuchai duo. Not the most responsive chip for firing. The smoant cylon and possibly even the wismec sinuous ravage r on my list. Joyetech is releasing the espion too, which all 3 appear eerily similar to each other with slight differences. Making my indecisiveness even worse lol.

4 Likes

Playing the opposite card, I won’t buy another mod with a built in battery. Although I like my vaporesso tarot nano a lot, the USB charging port has loosened, making it a challenge to charge. No other option but to pitch it soon. Looking hard a Vaporesso Revenger next

3 Likes

I had nothing bad to say about LostVape Therion 166 except that it died with the issue posted above. However, I contacted the vendor and they sent me a prepaid shipping label and option for a credit or replacement. EXCELLENT costumer service! So with that warranty and service I just have to say that it is worth. I’m really considering getting a new Therion or a Paranormal just to have a new look cause it is the same DNA chip.

4 Likes

I dont like built in battery either. Having batteries ready, in and out and vaping right away is a plus.

3 Likes

HohmTech G2 and Voopoo Drag, steady useage for 1.5 and 1 year respectively, still going great.

3 Likes

Definitely agree with you here!

For your consideration:

5 Likes

I use Voopoo Drag too, and i feel like it’s the pickup truck of mods. Doesn’t look pretty, just reliable. using it for a shorter time than you (Late August), dropped it a few times, and still fire up as usual.

2 Likes

I wont buy another built in Battery mod again either. I spent $180 on Flawless Tuglyfe DNA 250W TC Box Mod
and it lasted 2 months o r less. The last month i got countless errors. The final error was service warranty and it stopped taking a charge.

I contacted Flawless through their site and they were short and rude to say the least. I sent the mod back to them on my dime and will see what happens, but i don’t expect much.

I did learn a lesson though in who NOT to buy from again.
Knowledge is priceless

3 Likes

My very first mods (and still only) built-in cell mods were Tesla Sidewinder II spinners. Part of the starter kit. They were actually great but once I learned more I knew I needed external cells. The Sidewinder II’s were the old 510 USB charger thingy’s, do they still make those types for charging? Back then I assumed all mods were like that. It dangled from the dongle while on charge and looked a bit phallic, but leave it to me to think that.

3 Likes

One of very first devices I owned was the Innokin MVP that had a LiPo battery pack. Not only was that thing durable and reliable, I still have it :slight_smile: and it still works after almost Five years of use! The battery pack only lasts about an hour, but it works :rocket:

2 Likes

wow 5 years! thats amazing. Mine would last half day of vaping at least but such a disappointment to break so fast

1 Like

the visuals i got from this post LOL

They still make them usb cord chargers, I always plugged it in outlet though, it seemed fasted to charge for so me reason

2 Likes

I plugged it in to a phone charger, but the dang 510 adapter was so short, well, it dangled. Do they still sell mods that require the 510 charger too?

1 Like

Yes they still make and sell ego stuff.

1 Like
2 Likes

Seriously I would go with a @Whiterose0818 mod any day and anytime of the year. No hype, just real results man. I have not been disappointed at all with his mods. Quality mods.

6 Likes

Butt-kissing in the wrong thread man!!!

Kidding, kidding, of course. I haven’t personally seen one but from all accounts they are indeed the real deal.

2 Likes

Get one and then you tell me what the fuck you think. I think it will change your opinion.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes