Long time calc user, first post!

Been lurking and using the calculator for a while now, figured I’d introduce myself. I’ve been vaping for 3+ years now, been making my own juice for a little over a year and a half. I use mostly flavourart flavorings, they just seem to hit the spot for me. I do like hangsen and inawera for tobacco flavors tho. Feel free to have a look at my recipes, please critique!

-Kingboomer

15 Likes

I see the HUNDREDS of recipes posted daily by folks and see none of them on the forum. Welcome aboard “The Good Ship We’re all Nuts”! :wink:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=kingboomer

12 Likes

LOL thanks for the welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome @Kingboomer!! Glad that you decided to join the forum side!

5 Likes

Nice to meetcha @Kingboomer :+1: welcome to the fun bus :wink:

6 Likes

Hello @Kingboomer and welcome to the party!!!

6 Likes

@Pugs1970 that should say bus to crazy town

@Kingboomer welcome regardless of the destination of the bus you are on it now :laughing:

7 Likes

Should we do the initiation thing again or do you think it will scare him off like the last one?

8 Likes

He’s probably lost at this point…:laughing:

6 Likes

I don’t think the last one was ever seen again…it was harsh though…

6 Likes

Pugs is the bus driver - sit down & hang on

10 Likes

Welcome @Kingboomer. Glad to have you here.

Now, now, boys, stop scaring off all the new victims…ahem…nice new folks that stop on by.

We are an equal Opportunity Forum round these here parts, and you alls keep getting to them fine folk first. Lemme have sum fun too :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

38 batteries in series, that’s an understatement!!!

7 Likes

Welcome @Kingboomer I hope you enjoy your stay at this wonderful place.

6 Likes

Welcome @Kingboomer. Nevermind that peanut gallery. They are all harmless… well, most of 'em. That @MysticRose can be a little scary, but she doesn’t bite hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Welcome @Kingboomer enjoy your stay

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! Am sure you will fit right in and it’s lovely to meet you! Lots of fun to be had no matter what your level of craziness :smiley::joy::+1:

6 Likes

Hi and welcome! Buckle up for a bumpy and expensive ride down the rabbit hole :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

You’re not kidding…

Welcome, @Kingboomer ! Hopefully none of these nut jobs scared you off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Look forward to seeing you around!

7 Likes

Lol, you guys are great! I work a crazy schedule, so I’m on and off at odd times. Fun bus, crazy bus, long as I can surf the roof it’s all good :grin:

8 Likes