Looking for a good Butter Peacn Ice cream recipe

Same here, I just received more flavors I thought with these 6 new flavor plus what I already have that I could make just about anything …wrong there’s always a flavor or flavors that I don’t I just can’t keep up lol
:rage:

2 Likes

Thought I was is great shape til I joined this forum. Maybe everyone here could reimburse us? Haha

If I mixed this up at a higher Nic level, would it significantly change the flavor?

I don’t believe it would, but I never tried.

This is a difficult question to answer. From my experience, more nicotine will accelerate the steep or “maillard” reaction that occurs in finished E liquid. Ie it will get darker more quickly. Hopefully you have clean somewhat colourless Nic for a start. As far as flavor i have noticed Single flavor mixes will fade over time and this will allow for the Nic (which continues to oxidize) to rear its ugly head and a mix may begin to smell “dirty,spicy” Measures can be taken to reduce oxidation of Nic. Keep out of direct sunlight, exposure to air and heat. As far as upping your final %s, i dont think this is necessary. The key is to the “layer” the mixes sufficiently so flavor fade is compensated for.

I really love your notes. I don’t have any Purilum flavors, but viewing your notes I ordered some tonight. I’ve been dying for a good pecan for a while, so viewing your notes I figured why not. I also picked up a couple others.

3 Likes

I so did exactly the same thing 2 days ago with the same flavor and @MysticRose 's notes were the clincher for me as well.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I’m glad they helped :slight_smile:

Uh Oh…the pressure is on now. So does this mean if you don’t like it I’ll get yelled at :wink:

That is always my fear, that someone will buy a flavor I liked because of my notes and then they hate it and wasted their money because of something I said :frowning:

That being said, I love the note feature because I refer to my notes all the time. I do have to admit though that I’d really appreciate it if more people took time to enter their notes to help everyone out.

2 Likes

Certainly not! You notes are an imense help when researching flavors even though I have notes (as i mentioned scrawled everywhere) they are not anywhere remotely close to the quality you produce.

3 Likes

this recipe below was only made once with no tweaks mainly because i didnt have time. it tastes ok. primarily testing NF flavors. NF organic diacetyl free butter extract rocks imo. the butter pecan doesnt taste like butter pecan to me but more or less a real raw pecan complete with tannin. not a snv either. needs at least a two week to 4 week steep

Butter Pecan Ice Cream

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Organic burnt sugar - NF 0.18
Organic Butter (NF) 0.2
Organic Butter Pecan (NF) 2.5
Organic Cake Batter (NF) 0.2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3.5
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 8.08%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@brownsugar I am also looking for an ice cream recipe.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. If you search the recipes, I’ll bet you find some ice cream recipes. And I’ll bet some more knowledgeable folks respond to your post.

1 Like