Looking for a new RTA

Griffin 25 plus - When you fill the tank you simply turn the tank upside down for 5 seconds to relieve any pressure on the juice caused by screwing on the top cap. No leaks, Fantastic flavor.

4 Likes

Wished I knew of that before it went into the garbage can. I considered fishing it out but I guess I was so frustrated I poured vegetable soup on top of it. The OBS engine is fine I think and doesn’t piss me off

3 Likes

I like my TF-RTA no leaks nice flavor Easy to fill and wick

4 Likes

Griffin Ammit is a single coil flavour beast

OBS Engine is a fantastic tank, move the coils up as high as the posts for best results

4 Likes

The Ammit is an awesome tank and really love the Obs but your all overlooking the serpent mini 25, its been in my daily rot for 6 months or so, flavour for dayyys :ok_hand:
I have 2 griffins and they’re shelf ornaments/flavour sponges

5 Likes

:thumbsup: for the serpent mini 25 from me too. I also use it daily. It’s a flavour machine.

3 Likes

Everything about it is awesome, and Smok could learn a thing or 2 from it with regards to the filler hole diameter lol

2 Likes

Does she leak?

4 Likes

I’ve never used a smok tank but the obs and wotofo stuff I have are top class.

3 Likes

Not 1 single time in 6 months 🖒

3 Likes

If I get one and she leaks can I give you a what for? Just joking knight

5 Likes

The Ammit damnit is only a 3.5ml tank. That means we have to fill it constantly! The engine has the coolest fastest fill port too and very easy to fill when driving at night. This is important pugs. It has to be easy to fill at night while driving

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well I filled it while tightrope walking between 2 canyons overlooking a crocodile infested river, at night…in thick fog…blindfolded…with one arm tied behind my back…upside down…drunk…

6 Likes

The what for wasn’t gonna be violent. Just a hug and super rotten fart

5 Likes

oooooh you play?..fuuck…that’s the gauntlet being laid right there mother hubbard…

5 Likes

Ok. Sounds good. I’ll check it out. Thanks knight

4 Likes

Would be my only complaint with the tank is the small fill slot. But the way the top fill opens is unique and awesome. And that flavor.

3 Likes

one more question. has anyone bought from Gear Best before? they have the engine for about $10 less. i know its from China, but what im wondering is if shipping takes the same amount of time as Fast Tech? because im not sure if i wanna wait a month just to save 10 bucks.

3 Likes

I have but… right now and for the next couple of weeks it will be terrible due to the Chinese New Year.I hate ordering anything right now unless it is a bargain and I am in no hurry.

3 Likes