Looking for a new RTA

Nothing takes the same time as fasttech it is impossible - a 3 toed sloth (ground speed of 3 meters per min) could walk to Australia faster than my fasttech orders. Although I have not bought from GB so I cannot comment with any reliability but they have to be faster.

3 Likes

Regarding the OBS engine, what’s people’s favourite builds in it?

I’ve got two on the way. Ironically, from fasttech. I paid the $2 expedited shipping, I’ll see if that option is any good I suppose, fingers crossed it’ll arrive this week.

3 Likes

completely forgot about Chinese New Year lol

3 Likes

Current build

2x22g SS with 38g wrap fused clapton 5.5 wraps. Ohms out @ 0.05

On the HW G2, 199C in Auto + Temp 51% with temp curve @ 27.2%

2 Likes

Wow, you going that low Ω. Ok cool, got the idea likes a reasonably bulky SS build huh. You fusing 2 or 3 cores. Good I like these kind of builds.

does the auto TC+ mode not use watts. Going to have to play with that a bit.

1 Like

If I have Auto + Temp disabled I normally have it between 60-72 watts.

2 Likes

2 cores.

Turned sideways and not worried about leaks

3 Likes

Yeah, I have not used auto yet. I will give it a go.

Why you xXx if you have a SS build, any reason? The SS mode should give you more accuracy. In saying that if you have the curve dialled in properly, then no difference. Can I ask we here your curve is ( between 8 - 18) somewhere there.

2 Likes

xXx is just too simple to use. Curve is @ 27.2 currently.

1 Like

1 Like

Haha no leak OBS on its side. Very Cool, yeah. Appreciate the help. The black OBS looks good on the g2. Any overhang?

The wire presets are really just that. They are the xXx mode but they’ve chosen the curve value already for you. However, isn’t SS mode simpler then xXx no curveto set! Just set it and voila. Each to their own obviously do what works for you. Just sayin’

1 Like

Slight overhang on both sides but not annoying at all.

I like to adjust the curve to my liking. I normally have it at 11.5% but I’ve been playing around with both the temp, watts, curve, and today Auto + Temp functions.

2 Likes

SS 316L 26/32 clapton 5 to 6 wraps 3mm ID dual. Or same wire 26,26,40 7-8 wraps 3mm ID dual.

3 Likes

I bought from Gearbest 4 orders on Dec 14th Shipment arrived Jan 18th. I waited awhile

3 Likes

The no leaking on its side is important for those who have the thing in their pocket. For instance, I’m on and off a forklift all night. I needed a great tank that absolutely will not leak. There is also no sweating or annoying condensation. Tank never feels gooey or slimy. Has fine flavor and vapor.

5 Likes

You driving around and old Clark lift? Our Nissans have cup holders. :smiley: I hate putting any mod in my pocket. But the engine would be a good on for it. Except when it’s on. G2, you need huge pockets.

4 Likes

Toyota electric. I’m on and off that thing hundreds of times per day. Set up is safest on me. The thin whiterose mod fits perfectly and is low profile to where I can sneak a vape inside the truck trailer.

3 Likes

I love my griffin 25 plus

2 Likes

Anyone see the new obs engine nano?. Basically an engine but with a single coil deck and slightly different airflow.

3 Likes

Not yet. Got a link?

1 Like