Looking for a new RTA

I do indeed.
http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/13350-authentic-obs-engine-nano-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer-silver-stainless-steel-glass-53ml-25mm-diameter.html?search_query=engine+nano&results=18#.WIUSE9KLTIU

2 Likes
5 Likes

You beat me to that one lol

1 Like

Massive 5.3ml for a single coil tank.

4 Likes

I was tempted to go for it until I checked it on gearbest and it says there ships between the 3rd and 12th

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently writing a review on the Obs sub tank and sub tank mini, for those that donā€™t build, Iā€™m actually surprisingly impressed with the stock coils!..first time Iā€™ve said that in a while, tanks are pretty much exactly the same as the engine RTAā€¦if it aint brokeā€¦etc.

4 Likes

I ordered an obs engine 2 days ago. So glad to hear it likes Clapton and fused Clapton coils. Now just have to wait. Also ordered the 24mm goonā€¦and limitless plus.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice order. You will be pleased.

2 Likes

i just tried a higher resistance build with the obs engine. nichrome n80 - 26g twisted and 38g wrap//7 wraps//3mmID .22ohms. nice smooth flavorful vape and easy on my batteries

3 Likes

i really love the limitless plus. so easy to build on and wick. it will leak if tilted(in shirt pocket bending over) and in pants pocket on forklift. however, it vapes like a charm(have 6 of them)
just remember with the limitless plus, ya really need to put several drops of VG on all silicone/rubber parts before using and after cleanings/swapping flavors. this means, VG on base rubber and glass plus the bottom of the tightening thing where it meets the glass or else when you try to disassemble, it will not come apart!

3 Likes

Just picked up the Smok Skyhook. Love it. Great build deck, airflow options out the ass. Its both a cloud beast and flavor machine. 2 subjective cons: it will leak if put on its side and if you use dripper bottles instead of unicorn bottles, filling it is really tough. Still love the Griffin 25 plus too. Cant say enough about it.

2 Likes

Wished I knew you liked the griffin plus. I would have sent it to you before I madly slammed it in the trash for being a leaky whore. What a horrible mess!

1 Like

The 25 plus leaked? I tossed my Griffin 25 in the trash the day after I bought it. It leaked no matter how I wicked or built on it. Havent had a single leak issue with the 25 plus at all.

2 Likes

Like a whore. If I happened to wick it perfecto, it was great! Great vaping machine! Very frustrating though. I might have a brand new one. Iā€™ll look if interested

1 Like

I dont use tanks often enough to have a ton if them. I appreciate the offer but my quota of tanks is full.

2 Likes

My Griffin 25 Plus leaked heavily on me as well until i realized that the o-ring on the glass wasnā€™t 100% as it should. I corrected the o-rings and no more leaking. I did also think it had to do with the wicking at first.

1 Like

I wick the 25 plus like its any other rda out there. Still getting the hang of the bottom juice well of the Skyhook but man, the flavor on itā€¦ wow

1 Like

mine leaked from the bottom air hole IF i didnt get the wick just perfect. someone here told me to fill then turn the thing upside down for several seconds and its fineā€¦however, i tossed it before i found out. just tired of playing little games with these tanks is all. other than it leaking bad, it was a good tank.

1 Like

That leaking could have been caused by the O-rings not sitting as they should on the glass.
Mine also leaked through the air holes.
Anywho, i donā€™t use it anyway since it doesnā€™t appeal to me at all when it comes to flavor. Have become an RDA guy all day long every day.

1 Like

You are probably right. Some of this stuff is down right irritating and to eliminate 99% of the problems associated with tanks, a good ole RDA is the best way to go. i mainly use one for testing liquids

2 Likes