Looking for a particular flavour

I’m looking for a particular flavour to vape and as yet I don’t have any luck with finding it.
The only flavour I keep going back to is area 51 Et, which is a mix of menthol and fruits and is really satisfying to smoke. :checkered_flag:
I’m looking for a mixture of menthol, liquorice and strawberry or similar and I have tried so many concentrates flavours like fizzy raspberry and fizzy lemon and lime with koolada but they all taste terrible and I end up binning them.
Any help will be appreciated and I will even buy a ready mixed at 6mg nicotine if you know of any.

If i understand correctly you arent asking for a clone rather just similar but perhaps u should just treat it the same way. You should include any known flavors so others can help ya out. Perhaps someone has similar w/o even knowing that it could be a good clone. I found this which may help a bit " E-Juice is a mix of Lemon, Cherry, Black Currant, Aniseed and Menthol". The basic tools for cloning can still be applied here too Clone Request Helpful Guidelines
Gl to you!

5 Likes

That sounds exactly what I’m looking for because you’ve mentioned flavours that I had in mind but forgot to mention as I was in a rush when writing the post.
Thanks for your input Very helpful

2 Likes