Looking for a strong harsh Tobacco Recipe

Hi,
I´m looking for a strong dark and harsh Tobacco recipe. Nothing with sweetness (caramel, vanillas and so on).
In my country (Argentina) I can get only TPA and FA flavours.
Can anybody help me with a proven recipe.
Thank you very much in advance

2 Likes

This one is well liked

This one is all FA

It is very hard indeed to find a tobacco recipe that is not polluted with sweetness especially when you are down to just the two brands.

Have a look at the N.E.T topic, grab your favourite tobacco and make your own extract :yum:

It has become a very large thread so I will give you the short version here :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Thank you very very much for the niceand interesting info.
N.E.T creation sounds very atrcative. I´ll give it a try
Thanks a lot again and have a nice weekend
Best regards from Argentina!!!

4 Likes

Always listen to @Josephine_van_Rijn

3 Likes

You should! It is very easy to produce your own tobacco extract; just takes time… but the rewards are tremendous!

You should be able to get your hands on some very nice whole/loose leaf Tobacco in your area? Yes?

I will tell you… NET is a bit rough on premade atomizer coils. I don’t know if you are twisting your own coils or not, but, it might be a good idea to start experimenting with an RDA… frequent wick changes and coil burns are required with using NET liquids. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the nice tips. I’ll give it a try :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

:+1: Thanks for pointing that out. I always seem to forget that not everyone is making their own coils :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Thanks to both… Josephine and Kinnikinnick for all the data.I´m one of those dummies using premade coils but I´ve no time nor patience for that work:-)
Anyway it´s a very interesting topic. I´ll give it a try.
Thank you again for all the data!!!

2 Likes