Looking for a tobacco recipe without TFA ry4 d

I’m looking for a sweet creamy tobacco recipe without RY4 double. I like tobacco but the TFA ry4 doesn’t do it for me. Does anyone have some suggestions for a really great tobacco vape? I haven’t dabbled in the tobaccos yet but id like to try it.

2 Likes

I like this one:
TFA Mild Black 6 %
Any Vanilla Custard 6 %
Any Hazelnut 2 %
TFA Caramel Candy 2 %
Any Brown Sugar 1 %
TFA Irish cream 1%
Any Acetyl Pyrazine 0.5 %

2 Likes

This one is a great sweet tobacco vape. Could add a cream or two I suppose if you wanted but it does have some cream notes already. Like most other tobacco recipes, this one does need to steep.

1 Like

Sweet and Creamy! Vapey Mama turned me onto the PUR Sweet Tobacco, which is just out of this world. This is one of my little private ADV’s.

3 Likes

I like this one. It needs 45 days steep because I use V2 Vanilla Custard. Not special but good. I would prefer other Vanilla in place of Vanillin (like Vanilla Bourbon or Vanilla Swirl) but don’t have any

1 Like

Thank you everyone! I def have some recipes to play around with now :ok_woman:

It’s not creamy per se, but a non-ry4 tobacco recipe I’ve really enjoyed recently is

@SthrnMixer’s

Squire's Bowl (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Black n Mild (SC) 2.00
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.00
Oba Oba (FA) 2.50
Red Burley (Flavorah) 3.00
Toffee Dream Cream (FW) 3.00

Flavor total: 11.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Here are my favorite two. Definitely try some of the Purilum Sweet Tobacco, that stuff is amazing!

2 Likes

I just ordered it today. Thank you for the awesome recipes to you and everyone!

1 Like
1 Like

Oh my-- just got this is last night (PUR Sweet Tobacco)… Really totally blown away by Sweet Tobacco… Like finding a unicorn standing in my driveway or something. I mixed some today to steep, a couple with some other base notes added to steep… Tried the straight 7% one as a shake and vape, with the intent of then letting the rest of the 30ml rest.

Had to mix another of the single flavor to steep as I’ve been dripping and tanking my way through the first one.

Almost impossible to imagine a tobacco that is pretty good SnV – can’t wait to see what it does when it steeps.

1 Like

Everyone who has tried this likes it -

I hope you do too :slight_smile:

Give mine a try if you don’t mind and tell me what you think. Steep time is a week tho.

2 Likes

This looks really good!

2 Likes

I’d appreciate your thoughts and critisizms!

1 Like