Looking for a Unicorn Milk clone

A friend wants me to mix a unicorn milk clone since I have only vaped my own juices have never vaped it and have no idea of what should taste like I mixed this one and wasn’t impressed is there a better recipe out there some where?
Unicorn Milk Clone 100% real clone
Posted by: JackMgood

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)
**0.9 ml 0.93 grams 3% **
PG dilutant
1.65 ml 1.71 grams 5.5%
VG dilutant
22.5 ml 28.38 grams 75%
Total base 25.05 ml 31.02 grams 83.5%
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5%
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 0.5%
New York Cheesecake (CAP0.5%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 8.5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 1%
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3%
Totals 30 ml 100%

@Steve-o_54 There are two basic camps plus some new and improved, but these are the two top-rated approaches, which I refer to as TPA Unicorn Milk and CAP Unicorn Milk. The TPA really needs more steep time but in the end I prefer …more graham cracker-ey

2 Likes

Hey Bo Thank you! so would you say the TPA is the better one? Looks good what do you think 3 week steep time?

I recommend everybody make both and vape back-to-back, just to understand the Unicorn Struggle …you know like if one was planning to sub all RealFlavor Super Concentrates :wink: The two above are clearly two different vapes, and maybe the CUTWOOK claims to be the original. I get captured by the @apwroblewski version (TPA) …more than an ADV. These are two recipes notoriously SnVaped, but we know better :wink: At least a couple weeks, but it keeps getting better till it’s all gone (Custards, Creams, VBIC).

FWIW i think the international leak is on point ive vaped the real cuttwood and the leak clone and couldnt tell the difference it does need at least 2 weeks but is better at the 4 week mark , its actually a recipe i still make 120ml at a time every so often i do drop the sweet strawberry to 5.5 pct and add rex touch at 3pct for the 8.5 pct total

note : for me the big difference between the two is the use of the creams personally i cant stand Tpa Sweet Cream or their Vanilla Custard

I make the “internal leak” one myself about once every 2-3 months & really like it. A month steep & it’s very good to go.

1 Like

I mixed both of those… Hated them both… Ended up buying Uni Milk Concentrate from here:

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/oneshot-wonder/3967-uni-milk.html?search_query=uni+milk&results=1

Liked it a lot… :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I will mix both
Thanks Bo
Steve

2 Likes

That’s my problem I have vaped the original (Cuttwood ver.) So I don’t know what the flavor I’m looking I’m going to do as Bo recommended going to mix theses two:

Mother’s Unicorn Milk - e-liquid-recipes.com
INTERNAL LEAK OF CUTWOOK UNICORN MILK - e-liquid-recipes.com

2 Likes

It looks like what you’ve already made is the ‘Internal Leak’ one. I haven’t tried the original so I can’t compare, but the ‘Internal Leak’ is just ok for me. I’m currently vaping a batch that had been steeping for 160 days. I’m getting a decent strawberry taste out of it, but I’m still not wowed by it.

I’ve also made the Mother’s Unicorn Milk, My notes on it after about a 2 1/2 month steep: “first impression - not that great, not bad but not good enough to make more”

You might want to try

notes I made after trying: “initial impression - quite nice - similar to cuttwood but smoother and a little less bite”

The little less bite might be because it doesn’t have Vanilla Bean Ice Cream in it. If find that flavor a bit peppery to me.

3 Likes