Looking for feedback

ok guys and gals give it to me. im looking for all responses.
Italian lemon special : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1438830#comment

1.5% Ameretto (FA)
1% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.5% Creamy Coconut (FW)
1.5% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
1.2% Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP)
1.6% Juicy Lemon (CAP)
1.5% Lemon Cake (INAWERA)
1.7% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
0.6% Torrone (FA)

Flavor total: 11.1%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/bwxB

2 Likes

Come on y’all I’ve already had my say he’s a tough cookie give’em some opinions :wink:

1 Like

I’m short on 3 flavours so can’t give it a go but I would. Looks nice…?..even fruit, cream and cake ratio…Ameretto is and interesting addition and would be nice with the coconut, think the Torrone might get lost but could offer a nice feel, nice cream choice…good flavours all in all…:+1:

2 Likes

Is this a WIP or something you’ve tasted? I’m with @Pugs1970 because you’re using some flavors that I have no experience with.

I’m curious to know how you feel about it.

3 Likes

thanks amy

1 Like

much respect thanks Pugs1970. Its a heritage thing. my parents are from the ole country abruzzio

2 Likes

any type of feedback whether positive or negative. doesn’t matter. this is the first one i posted but have many more. self taught through diy and all of you guys and gals on this interweb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

your awesome amy

1 Like

which flavors are odd to you

1 Like

Yes he was trying to work w/ the recipe and commented on a recent one of mine and we talked back in forth and I encouraged him to come here and get ideas. Don’t worry he got the Beginner’s book of threads all loaded into a PM for him to read which he has started !!!

I’d like to know too if you have vaped it @johnnyd3 ( your recipe )

So this is a true cake @johnnyd3 ?? U said it’s a heritage thing ? Could u post a picture or the name of it

2 Likes

I don’t think any flavors you’re using are odd. It’s just that I don’t have some of those flavors or I use a different version. I don’t see anything that’s wrong with your recipe. I was just wondering if you made this yet and how it taste to you.

EDIT
Maybe I confused you with the abbreviation “WIP”. It’s short for “work in progress”.

The idea behind it looks good. I recently made lemon meringue and I loved every drop of it. This looks like the same flavor profile, just a bit of a different (with the coconut and torrone especially). I’d try it if I had the flavors.
Besides the FA flavors, I don’t have any of the ones you use so I can’t test or comment on the %'s you use.

Its still steeping. My grandmother make this lemon pie that had amaretto in it. It came to me around easter when i was talking with a cousin of mine since this is when Italians would bake their special holiday pies and cakes.she also made a ricotta and sausage pie and something called spiayda ( I know that’s not how it was spelled) it was like a loaf of sweet bread with icing on top. It was awesome.I have the recipe but it’s in storage. I’m 58 and I’m going way back in my youth tasting days

3 Likes

Gotcha ya and yes I’m still playing with it. Amy gave me some great advice earlier today. I went overboard when I started about a year+ ago. My cousin had a vape store in southern Pennsylvania and selling cbd products.but had to close because he came down with stomach cancer. We were on a roll till government added 40% tax in Pa. So I exploded into it leaning by the day and just was buying what companies and products that were blowing up. Can you attach pictures to these post? I don’t see the attachment icon `

You can use the upload link in the red box or you can drag and drop your image anywhere in the reply box.

I made a batch before talking with Amy. I’m going to put together my revised recipe tonight and see what comes out. And no I haven’t tried the first one yet.

1 Like

My fiance’ is Italian so yes I do know the dish scotchide and spiaya mmhhh don’t know how to spell them. I’ll ask about the cake ! His whole family is over right now lol very noisy here :wink:

2 Likes

Lemons are Italy’s #1 export. I make my own Limoncello. I need your gramma’s secret ingredient. Someone wrote on the web it’s a couple lemon leaves …is true? I also don’t have all these. Be sure you get some RealFlavors super concentrate Lemon and Lemonade …superior Lemons for vaping. Hmmm maybe I’ll whip some up subbed

2 Likes

I will get back to you. I just don’t have it right here.

1 Like

I made something somewhat similar a last week, was looking to make a lemon custard:

Custard (FA) 3%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 2%
Meringue (FA) 1%
Torrone (FA) 1.5%

It’s good but the lemon sicily really comes on strong, especially after a day or two. I will lower it to perhaps 1 or 1.5% next time. Your recipe shown, with 2.8% lemon plus the lemon pound cake is going to be very strong lemon IMO.