Looking for new flavor suggestions

Going to re-up on some flavors and looking for suggestions for good fruits and especially raspberry or berry flavors. I have inawera raspberry which is pretty florally on it’s own and I don’t like it too much. I would like something like tart and sweet blue raspberry. My fiance also tends to like citrus flavors as well. This is what I currently have: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/159140

Any input is appreciated!!!

5 Likes

With flavors in mind such as raspberry, i would use the forum search and read other’s thoughts on different brands to help ya decide which brand is right for ya. Most suggestions come w/ a “plug” to a good mix in it but don’t be scared to substitute or come up w/ ideas on your own either. Gl to u!

6 Likes

I have always like raspberry vapes but lately, it just isn’t doing it for me so I started shopping around for different ones. So far wild raspberry by MF is still my fave. It is very close to a raspberry picked from the vine and not a tart one but the one that melts in your mouth ( we have wild raspberry vines in our yard ).
Dark Raz by Nic Vape is my next fave. It is more earthy than most raspberry concentrates and has a nice full bodied flavor to it. Next is Natural Raspberry by Lorann. This one is “light” if you will. It isn’t " in your face " but rather airy. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it takes like 4 to 5 percent in an SFT just to taste it.

9 Likes

I use Purilum raspberry often, has a nice tart note. Can take over with a longer steep. Also like beryl raspberry FA, just a good plain raspberry. Also like to pair raspberry INW and Malina INW.

Your wife may enjoy yoghurt drink VTA. Great single flavor for me.

4 Likes

I have INW Malina raspberry. Is there a different version? And what is the yogurt drink like? That sounds either awful or pretty delicious. (Also, I don’t have a wife, I have a fiance, soon to be husband :wink: lol)

5 Likes

I gave up on regular raspberries, for me its one of the flavors, that doesn’t translate very well with vaping. I always get floral or medicinal out of it. I tried a couple including (mf) wild raspberry :frowning: i did like (pur) raspberry but since its limited to only one vendor, i threw it out of my rotation. Dont like having to order only one flavor at one place kinda thing, i like options lol.

Anyways, blue raspberry is a bit different, my current favorite is (wf) sour blue raspberry. Now theres nothing sour or tart about it, just to clear that up. But in my opinion a damn good blue raspberry.

Other choices would be blue raspberry from liquid barn (lb) or blue raspberry slush from one stop diy shop (osdiy).

Hope it helps.

7 Likes

Congratulations & apologies!
Yes INW has more than one raspberry. Malina is too strong and not my favorite but is useful at lower percentages for a boost. Hear good things about VTA raspberries, have juicy raspberry but haven’t gotten around to it yet. For a single raspberry I always reach for the Purilum.

7 Likes

For citrus, FE lemon and INW shisha orange are making it in a lot of my mixes, not that I have mixed much of late.

6 Likes

Get some Wonder Flavor’s Bumbleberry. It’s a mixed berry blend (blue, black, ras) and pretty delicious. Has sweet, tart, and slightly jammy going for it.

5 Likes

Just got some of the shisha orange and I haven’t actually tried it in liquid yet, just tasted on my finger and holy hell, that is a fantastic orange flavor!!! Wow! Now I see why everyone speaks so highly of the INW Shisha flavors!!! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions! I rrally appreciate it! I got quite a few flavors you guys suggested and they are all pretty good from a quick finger taste test! It can be really annoying trying to find good flavors. To be honest, I kept getting a bunch of garbage flavors that tasted like soap and it was getting frustrating because it’s such a waste! Thanks again guys!

5 Likes

Glad to see you’re on to some quality flavors! If you haven’t tried yet, RFSC Raspberry and their Blue Raz are very good, as well.

4 Likes

Just added this to my shopping list thanks to your description! Thank you!

6 Likes

Hopefully you like it. It was featured on a Noted podcast a while back… which is what pointed it out to me.

5 Likes

I really hope it works for you. All i get from it is full blown potpourri and that flavor lingers and i mean linger!

I can tolerate it at .75% with lots of creams, but even then its floral as hell, too me of course.

So just giving you a heads up here, if you taste other flavors kinda like i do, you’re in for a “treat” :wink:

6 Likes

So noted! :wink:

5 Likes

Hey 9 months late but juicy blueberry ripe by flavour art try that if you like blueberry

3 Likes

How do you think Bumbleberry WF compares to Harvest Berry CAP - I saw mlNikon mentioning on Noted that she preferred it over harvest… I personally haven’t tried harvest but love bumbleberry!

2 Likes

Good, Hoping it’s all that… have some coming. :

1 Like

It’s a delicious one Freddie3. I use it pretty low as it packs a fair punch!

2 Likes