Looking for new RDA

Hi all…

I’m looking at getting another RBA for bigger coil builds that matches or out runs my goon 24mm deck. Any thoughts would be great. Currently just built a dual 3.5 mm parallel with 24 guage so it has to fit larger builds. Also looking for maybe a 4 post with large screws and deep reservoir. Thinking of getting the Smok G Priv 2 to match my Alien. Any thoughts on this as well would be great.

2 Likes

Did u have a size in mind?

3 Likes

24mm, that’s some crasy build.

1 Like

Lov’n this

great bottom airflow, virtually impossible to leak but it has its flaws as does every piece of gear.

3 Likes

How about the Grim Green Recoil or Recoil Rebel?

1 Like

If you don’t mind going single coil, this one’s built for some large scale coils,

2 Likes

REVIEW

5 Likes

http://mojo-vapes.com/x1-30mm-black-chrome.html
$26 for a RDA that’s built like a tank and with big builds absolutely shines! Good flavor and clouds.

2 Likes

Aside from the Cigreen Gear mentioned above, Fogwind atomizers are outstanding for flavor, vapor, and draw. I have an Alliance v2 and a 30mm Ally. The Gear is above the Alliance, but the Ally is ridiculous. You need a 3 cell mod, preferably LiPo to run the Gear and Ally optimally imho. I use all three regularly.

2 Likes

The Recoil at least got a smaller deck than the Goon and i am not sure how the new Recoil Rebel is and if the deck got the same size. So i would say for big ass builds a Recoil is out of the question.

2 Likes

Rebel is way bigger deck than original. 20mm vs 24mm. Grimm took the feedback of small deck and fixed that.

2 Likes

I just ordered myself one of these and still waiting delivery. The thing with this one is that is has a restricted build deck and I doubt it can take the variety of coils that my Goon takes. The Goon build deck really allows for a lot and to trump that, it’s gotta be big. The reason I got this though was for flavor, less leaky than the Goon, the ease of build with a postless style deck, smooth airflow.

I’ve been contemplating whether to get the Aura or the Dead Rabbit, but the Aura lost out on leaking (bottom airflow) and condensation on mod, size of juice well, good but not outstanding flavor, not the smoothest and rather loud airflow.

Lots of reviewers have very little cons for the Dead Rabbit but don’t buy it if you have huge coils in mind. Large ID is no problem but you’re limited by the fixed distance between the positive and negative posts. Especially if you like spaced coils, like I do, this is a limitation.
For anything else, I think this RDA will be enjoyed by many.

1 Like

To show what I mean with a restricted build deck on the DR
SS316L dual fused clapton 2x26g/38g 6.5 wraps 0.16ohm on Dead Rabbit

A similar build in my Goon but spaced

3 Likes

Looks nice and deep. Those coils are about what I run in my Goon at the moment. Thanks for your input it’s greatly appreciated. Still waiting for that G Priv 2 firstly then I will purchase an rda for it then.