Looking for particular recipe suggestions :)

Hey there fellow vapers :slight_smile:

There are two ELR recipes I have been vaping A LOT of recently, Strawberry Fog and NY Raspberry Cheesecake. I am really looking for suggestions on some recipes which are along these lines. Any suggestions on similar recipes?

This afternoon I knocked up a mix of Pink Guava FLV (4%) and NYCC CAP (8%). Haven’t tasted yet, going to let it steep. The tart raspberry in NY Raspberry Cheesecake inspired me to try the Pink Guava FLV as it is supposedly rather tart, almost like grapefruit. I also knocked up some Strawberry Fog, one batch with FA marshmallow added at 2%, and another with FA meringue at 2%.

I am really enjoying NY Cheesecake CAP but want to venture out beyond just Raspberry Cheesecake. Does anyone have recommendations on some good cheesecake recipes, or ways to enhance recipes like NY Raspberry Cheesecake?

Also, seeing I enjoy Strawberry Fog so much does anyone have any recommendations on similar recipes I may like? Or does anyone have any enhancements on Strawberry Fog?

Thank heaps fog chuckers!

Wow. That is one strong flavor. If you vape it I’d love to hear your thoughts. I’m afraid if I tried that it would be the only thing I’d ever taste again…in my life. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This is a great Cheesecake.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/453042/The%20Real:%20Strawberry%20Cheesecake%20REMIX%20by%20[ENYAWREKLAW]

I made a Blueberry version using his Cheesecake base.

Here is another ELR favorite.

3 Likes

I agree , i can only use 1 drop per 30 ml. Its so strong.

Haha shit, this could be interesting. It is the first time I have ever used the flavour so I could be my tongue and lungs blasted. Shit, I may have to dilute it down if it is too much for me. What is your opinion on the flavour itself though, is it good when used in the right proportions?

Thanks Louie, appreciate the recipes, definitely going to mix them up. Love my cheesecake.

Just out of interest, did I place this question in the right area, or should I have placed it elsewhere?