Looking for wfv turkish desert clone

Hello, looking for worlds finest vapor turkish desert clone? Any ideas?

I haven’t tried the liquid to which you refer, but the below recipe has been an ADV of mine for a few weeks now. I don’t care for a Turkish vape to be too sweet; this one has just the right amount of sweet for me.

I highly suggest the Hangsen and SC Turkish concentrates; they are more down my alley for a “Camel” type flavor in a vape.

1 Like

Thanks for the input, yeah that turlish desert by worlds famous vapors is really good, its a 50/50 mix, almost has a rose flavored ending, not to sweet, but taates just like a camel,
Ill try some of your flavors mentioned, what amounts of flavoring have you been putting in your juice?

1 Like

If you click on the link in my previous post, it will take you to the recipe which has the flavors and percentages used in the mix. The tobaccos used in that recipe do not have a rose floral note on the back end. I was never much a fan of a floral note in my tobacco mixes; ever since I tried TFA M-type tobacco (which they are discontinuing by the way), that one pretty much killed it for me when it came to tobacco with floral notes attached. :confounded:

1 Like

Thanks for the input

1 Like