Looking for Wire reviews

I can make a mean 24awg dual coil lol

4 Likes

Send me a private message,I will send the sample to you.

I don’t have any experience doing reviews, or even building for that matter. The guy I linked does some nice builds though

@Pugs1970 , you wire making fool get on in here.:grinning:
@MisterSinner @wvsanta @Whiterose0818

2 Likes

No fool,We will send the wire to the reviewers.

1 Like

You don’t know our Pugsley!:laughing: He is indeed a fool but I mean that in a loving fatherly way…
He also does reviews , you should check them out!
Here is one for your viewing pleasure!

3 Likes

Thank you for your help.I will contact him soon.

2 Likes

If you want to get your product noticed I suggest you do that.He is also our resident salesman champion of the month for the past six months , he is on a roll!

2 Likes

Haa, wire making fool, safely say that’s a new one!

What’s all this about then??..

1 Like

Am i the only one that even wonder what kind of wire this is and who’s behind it and the whole purpose of it?
And if this is a Vendor why isn’t he/she posting it in the Vendors section? And if this is a new Vendor to ELR have they contacted @daath or @JoJo to clear with them that it is ok?

6 Likes

Yeah im very curious…

3 Likes

Lets trust em. Let’s assume they are legit until they prove it otherwise. I’m sure ELR can deal with it accordingly. I can’t see what harm they can muster at this stage and I’m sure those that form any kind of agreement can handle themselves adequately or ask for something to be dealt with as it happens.

I just can’t see anything to be worried about , yet!!! actually and most likely going forward.

1 Like

Very valid points! :+1::thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks Dear i think so too.

4 Likes

Oh, how about giving them your address to your home? Your phone number? Your name?

3 Likes

Ive just give em yours man…
Thats cool right…?

3 Likes

How about introducing your self? Your company? A post in the vendor section? That would be super.

@JoJo

3 Likes

I just got randomly sent 23 spools of the best wire I’ve ever seen delivered to my house. Who was the that? The super dodgy unknown wire co. , never heard of them. And I wish they would stop calling, I’ll post the review when I get to it. Geez, who gave these guys my address @TheTinMan1 you bastard. They won’t quit.

2 Likes

Wasn’t me.

I had a similar situation. I gave out a random person on the internet my info. Now my bank account is empty, my house is been broken into, they shot my dog and ass raped my cat. I won’t ever be that stupid again.

Trust is erned and I don’t give random people the benefit of the doubt on the internet.

4 Likes

Wow, I could see that coming. Ha ha.

1 Like