Looking for Wire reviews

Very valid points! :+1::thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks Dear i think so too.

4 Likes

Oh, how about giving them your address to your home? Your phone number? Your name?

3 Likes

Ive just give em yours man…
Thats cool right…?

3 Likes

How about introducing your self? Your company? A post in the vendor section? That would be super.

@JoJo

3 Likes

I just got randomly sent 23 spools of the best wire I’ve ever seen delivered to my house. Who was the that? The super dodgy unknown wire co. , never heard of them. And I wish they would stop calling, I’ll post the review when I get to it. Geez, who gave these guys my address @TheTinMan1 you bastard. They won’t quit.

2 Likes

Wasn’t me.

I had a similar situation. I gave out a random person on the internet my info. Now my bank account is empty, my house is been broken into, they shot my dog and ass raped my cat. I won’t ever be that stupid again.

Trust is erned and I don’t give random people the benefit of the doubt on the internet.

4 Likes

Wow, I could see that coming. Ha ha.

1 Like

I’m too camera shy.

2 Likes

There is now an un-invited delivery man laying on the road, down at the end of my driveway…
all twisted up in Kanthal G2…can someone come get their stuff?
[Hope my fedex and ups invited delivery trucks don’t run over him] :smile_cat:

5 Likes

You win internet of the day!

3 Likes

I just started Making my own wires, Made a couple of jigs at work and a ribbon wire crimper, Waiting for some SS wire from Lightning vapes

LVSH-SS316263 Stainless Steel 316L Wire 26 AWG 100 feet 1
LVSH-SS3162833 Stainless Steel Wire 316L - 38 AWG / 100’ 1
LVSH-SS3162834 Stainless Steel Wire 316L - 40 AWG / 100’ 1
LVSH-SS316222 Stainless Steel Wire 316L - 22 AWG / 50’ 1
LVSH-SS316242 Stainless Steel 316L Wire 24 AWG 50 feet 1
LVSH-SS316282 Stainless Steel Wire 316L - 28 AWG / 50’ 1

Could you make a review for our wires, we can send you some of our wires and tools.