Looking good recipes

Hey people ,i have 16 bottles different flavour and can you offer me same cool recipes ?

Flavors names :

1.TFA Watermelon

2.TFA Coconut Extra

3.TFA Grape Candy

4.Menthol (Natural)

5.Uni Milk

6.TFA White Chocolate

7.TFA Blueberry Wild

8.Fresh Strawberry

9.TFA Berry Mix

10.TFA Berry Crunch

11.Marshmallow

12.TFA Sweetener

13.Capella Juicy Orange

14.Fuji Apple

15.TFA Cotton Candy

16.TFA Greek yoghurt

4 Likes

Welcome! If new to the forums you can say hello here: Be polite and introduce yourself!
I dont want to assume you are new to the ELR calculator too but have you entered in your stash Before You Post A Recipe: A Beginners Guide to Creating Your Flavor Stash (Pt. 1) and used the what can I make and search by flavors where you can decide which flavors must be contained in your mix? Gl to u!

11 Likes

Welcome @makler!!!
I’m new here aswell and I can only agree with @worm1
I started doing some single flavour tests and I can say this: don’t overdo the TFA Watermelon, it gets harsh really fast. The other flavors you have I don’t have experience with. Good fortune on your DIY quest and have fun browsing the forum,
Tim

8 Likes

ty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

7 Likes

just an introductory “hello”
i hadn’t started making my flavor stash until now
literally hundreds of bottles later but - i’m here!

3 Likes

Welcone to the community @Serena…, flavor stash will really help everyone if u need help with something… it’s kinda a hastle after a while tho…, I haven’t updated mine in quite some time now

2 Likes

@Serena Welcome to the forum. Lots of fine and helpful folks here. Glad you found us. Come on in and sit a spell. If you have hundreds of flavors, I’m sure you have mixed boatloads of tasty recipes. Keep on having fun and looking forward to your ongoing participation.

3 Likes

thanks to everyone, i have loads of fun mixing
I spend ALOT of time seeking out other people’s recipes
i recently started trying some on my own, albeit a very limited basis
i try to always credit the source if my recipe page is not marked “private”
also, i mentioned “hundreds of bottles” - not all are flavors though lol!
plenty of Frankenstein mixed n matched…
my guy loves blueberry, i love all things custard, vanilla & ry4 (and butterscotch, etc)
we are most happy when vaping

look forward to mingling more soon :hugs:

5 Likes