Lostmarble's Geekvape Loop RDA review

Thanks Ogre, and yeah…flavor! Haven’t put it down since it arrived yesterday.

1 Like

No worries. I used to forget my ex’ name and introduce her as “honey”.

After I botched the first coil, I laid the second one down as I was looking for the cutters and noticed how the legs laid across the flat and tried it out. The coil sat a little lower than what Geekvape illustrated, but it worked out well.

1 Like

Thanks brother! I’ll see if I can get a pic of those for you. It’s hard because this thing is really polished and hard to photograph with proper shadows and such. When you drip your juice in it hits the tip of the W and runs down the side. On the side are two holes. One on the side that allows air into the base and one directly below that opens up into the juice well. The side inlet is angled downward so it’s difficult to have juice run out of it.

Doesn’t quite illustrate what I’m talking about but may help. There are holes just below the downward peaks for juice to flow into the well. The air also gets drawn down into the well and then gets sucked up through the same hole hitting the coil on it’s way up.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been calling it that since I read @Pro_Vapes post way back when.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’ll have to check on that, but I can say that this is very well machined. Even the screws seem better quality than most. It doesn’t look like GV cut any corners on this.

2 Likes

That picture screams flavor workhorse to me.

1 Like

It does and it is. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed. I wanted to try some SS wire but I’m loving the Ti coils too much right now.

Awesome review @Lostmarbles :ok_hand: it’s a good RDA for sure and you nailed it :wink: nice job, thanks for sharing it with us :+1:

1 Like

Praise from the master! Many thanks for taking the time!

1 Like

Oh please…

I only answer to superstar genius these days…

please don’t belittle me…

201312_22285f005

2 Likes

Sorry your highness. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you VM @Sprkslfly, and a fine review @Lostmarbles! @Lolly next time hush, i needed the extra recognition :smiley:
I’m thinking I don’t like those tiny hex grub screws and like the slot or philips more so that is a plus for me. But for me I would be more interested in this one if it had a single coil option. And I do Like the juice well, and the top cap/vents and the way that locks in.
Just about a week out now till payday, then i’ll be even more interested…

4 Likes

Just got mine in yesterday and frigging loving it! I feel like I’m cheating on my Goon, but that flavor is just so damn nice. Thanks @Lostmarbles! I have to get my write up done soon but ya nailed everything about it. :blush:

4 Likes

You can run it in single coil mode. The airflow band adjust for a single opening. I haven’t tried it in single coil mode. I don’t mind single coil devices but do have issues with dual coil devices with only a single coil. It just seems off to me. Probably just neuroses on my part.
Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Thank you and glad you’re enjoying yours.

2 Likes

You really nailed it @Lostmarbles :+1: Great pics too using your phone.

Sorry for the late reply, just finished my review and made a mental note to check your review out after. I was itching to click your review right when it came out though, you always do a great job.

1 Like

No worries brother. This is one awesome RDA.

1 Like

I didn’t know that lost marbles was a dude

Surprise!!!