Lotus flavor?

They are very potent but i do like my flavors on the lite side. I use just a few drops in my Blueberry Custard but i also use Billberry in it.

3 Likes

No but I want to try.

I was reviewing your post and it sounds you’re a little offended…

2 Likes

Sorry you feel that way but I have nothing to be offended over

That’s kinda what I was thinking too.

1 Like

looks like several of you guys have had this talk already

2 Likes

I will wait for some of your reviews! I have jumped in on some of the other flavor company and it mostly has left a bad taste in my mouth. Can’t wait for your reviews!

1 Like

I hear that, that is why i never ever jump on the hype train. I have hundreds of flavorings and use so few of them. Tho i do use some of the flavorings that i dont use for vaping in making food, flavoring beverages or for making the house smell nice.

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for something new… I’ve never had the patience to wait.

2 Likes

Medicine Flower arent your usual flavorings. They are pure extracts with no carrier liquid, i.e. VG/PG/Alcohol. I have a few, well several and absolutely love them. If one doesnt like to work by the drop then they should be cut with PG before use.

They certainly are pricey tho. Hope this info helps!

2 Likes

I saw a post on Reddit where someone was selling diluted MF at a discounted price. What do you think the single flavor drops to mls ratio is. I’m going try that method before I attempt a dilution. I’d love to use them at full strength if I can gauge that ratio. I’m reading .3 - .8 single flavor. I also read these flavors are spot on. If this is the case, then they are worth the price.

1 Like

Completely agree with his reviews, they are the most real because they are real, hehe. Honestly, with the blueberry i use around 6-7 drops/30ml and .5% Billberry.

They guy that sells the dilutions is abdabba, VERY trustworthy, one of my favorite redditors. I prefer to mix straight as i do not sell anything with MF flavorings, they are for me, ALL FOR ME!!!

Sweet Rasp
Rasp
Blueberry
Peach
White Peach
Sberry
Chocolate

Are all incredible.

3 Likes

I tried to hold off until tested the others, but I couldn’t wait… I ordered a few more. I’m really proud of myself for only ordering 3. I had 8 in my cart, but I showed some restraint and put them back for later. I want to make some all MF recipes. I already have a couple in mind.

1 Like

I might have to pick up the blueberry at some point if it is good.

1 Like

If you see him bless a flavor… It’s money… You can take that to the bank. (Ebonics)

5 Likes

I am quite certain you all will like these flavorings muchly. I have banana too but to be honest i like the fake candy banana better but only because i like candy banana more than real banana’s.

An interesting fact, the banana’s you buy and eat today are different than the banana’s anyone over 20 ate as a child, they are less sweet and less flavorful. Some kind of blight destroyed the old banana’s.

One of my MF mixes is 96% VG, and 96% is due to the PG nic that i use at 3%.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I remember loving bananas when I was a kid, but I can’t stand them now. Too bad the seed vault wasn’t around back then. Might coulda saved them. Guess the genetic engineers will have to get on creating a better banana. Of course, no one will buy them or eat them because they’re GMOs, but hey…it’d be fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Pretty much all of the bananas that are sold and bananas as we know them, aren’t even close to what a real banana is!
Being a chef I have learned a lot about stuff like this through the years (TBH most of it scares the living shit out of me!) but it was the banana thing that really stuck with me.
The bananas we buy in grocery stores are actually one of the first, if not the first, genetically altered/engineered food stuff on the market. Real bananas have massive seeds in them and because we as humans are…well…lazy, we didn’t like the hassle of dealing with the seeds (even though the majority of fruits/veg are WAY more flavorful, ie the jelly around a tomato seed is the most flavorful part of the fruit) so they brought it into the lab and created the first seedless fruit.
If you notice those teeny tiny black specks in a banana, those are actually the seeds or what used to be the seeds.
Now removing the seeds makes for an easier time, it completely destroyed the flavor of a true banana. I have a banana tree by my work and the flavor is something I think everyone should at least experience once in their lifetime. Simply amazing! Extremely creamy and flavorful!

It’s a shame we chose GMOs and mass producing over quality and flavor :hankey:

4 Likes

One think that i am not sure if i ever mentioned, MF flavorings require curing. You dont shake and vape them, at least not in my experience.

3 Likes

Ken,

Is curing a different process then letting them steep? What’s involved?

2 Likes