Lotus flavor?

I’m a bit dismayed to keep seeing (and having written myself) these drops references. Before I found you guys here on ELR I went by drops. Then after reading time and time again that drops aren’t a reliable form of measurement I got what I needed to mix by volume. Then read time and time again that weight was the way to go. So I get the equipment i need to mix by weight. Now I see we’re back to drops again. I feel like this is starting off on the wrong foot with these flavors. I say if weight and volume are too difficult, then make a 10% solution and go back to weight or volume where results can be more accurate and repeatable. Right?

3 Likes

I hear ya, thing is im fine with mixing by the drop with these for my personal mixes. I dont want to dilute them in PG and i still dont mix by weight, i still prefer mixing by volume. Im a bit tarded that way. I have a few scales and almost never use them, even bought a new one a couple months ago hoping it would push me to mix by weight but no luck. I will probably never make the switch, that whole old dog new tricks thing… hehe

One of the reasons i first bought these flavorings was their complete lack of a carrier liquid, and they are natural, im pretty sensitive to PG and have had problems with my ears my entire life so i try to avoid it as much as i can. That last bit there is in reference to PG and hearing issues, they used to use PG as a suspension liquid for ear drops until they found out it caused hearing problems.

And i agree, drops are in no way an accurate means of measure, i planned on creating fixed volume measurements but then i walked away for awhile. I really should get back on that.

4 Likes

Glad I had a girl lol

1 Like

Ha! Their aim isn’t as good but they get similar distance :slight_smile:

She hasn’t peed on me yet.

You’re not really a parent until you’ve been spit up on, peed on, pooped on, puked on, and snotted on. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Forgot bled on. DD had a nosebleed the other day. I’ve never had a serious one and had no idea how much blood could come out of a nose. It looked like someone had been murdered in my house.

5 Likes

Their favorite age to pee on you is before they start talking and old enough to have absorbed the right amount of stimuli to understand humor and sarcasm. Because I swear that look on their face when they do it - a mix of smug victory and confident untouchability. It’s the iron hammer in babydom. Not so much marking their territory as announcing their existence to the other members of the pride. I pee on you. Therefor I am.

6 Likes

I have been snorted and puked on guess I am not a parent yet.

Maybe that was the problem I didn’t get my kido until she was 6 months old and lost her for a couple months after that. I have had her from 9 months to now a little over 3 years.

And now I feel like a jerk… :pensive: So sorry.

Life happens. I choose to focus on the important part of the story…

Yeah dreamer and you know what…before you can bat an eye you’ll be sitting in an auditorium watching her cross the stage and get her diploma. It happens so fast!

1 Like

I am just happy i got her as much as I do most dad’s don’t end up with the kido! I hope it doesn’t happen to fast. The teenage years scare me!

3 Likes

I had a colleague with 8 kids, all his own. He said each one had a little rubber spatula with their name on it. If they peed or pooped on him, he would swat their butt with the spatula…he swore that he felt bad about it, but it always worked after the second incident. . .still, 16x is too many times to be peed on. . .I mean without paying for it.

Geez, I’m sorry. It happens sometimes, the rabies just makes me say terrible things. . .

2 Likes

I don’t judge. Well unless your paying kids to pee on you I would judge you then.

3 Likes

Yeah, I kinda re-read that that way this time. Ew.

Wow, youre a pretty lenient person. Haha. How did this thread get all the poop and pee? Isn’t this medicine flower

Weirdest derail ever…well, this is the internet so probably not ever but still. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I tend to get things off topic. The only MF i have is blue berry and it is good. I kind of want banana but Ken_O_Where said it was candy like so I don’t know if I want that…

1 Like

It’s not candy like, but it’s mild. Very natural tasting and nothing the banana flavors I current use.

1 Like

The banana is very real banana, if i said it was candy like it is because i was sick as a dog and misspoke. What should have been said is that i prefer a candy like runts style banana so i dont use the MF Banana flavoring very much. My preference is Banana Cream clear (LA).

1 Like

Then it is my next MF order. First I got to get through chrismas and there is a mod I want and I need to restock on some flavors then I will get MF banana lol.

Ripe banana will hold me until then.

1 Like