Lovely evening for a walk with the dog and my mod

What @woftam is saying and he is right. It’s not to worry about. Its so rare. Mind you we “chased” a brown snake out of the yard( probably top 5 most poisonous snakes). We have encounters but nothing ever happens, if it does its a mixture of stupidity and shear bad luck. It’s not like we have these things in our back yard. Oh wait, well not often.

Couldn’t resist the light looked nice

2 Likes

Ya growing up with it it doesn’t bother me at all just a reflex now to check there are no snakes in your boots before you put them on - that said I did spend a week in hospital last year from a spider bite :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah but you got better. :wink:

Ya it was more of an anoyance than anything else my elbow did look like a knee for awhile

Twas just a flesh wound :laughing:

That’s huge, Whoaaa! I mean totally normal.

roflmfao. Stoopid whitetails

Well, here’s a shot of where I live now. @Amy2 I go to Turkey for cheap vacation, but yeah, work takes me places too. Below the shot of my car is a shot in Frankfurt Germany.

4 Likes

And my best friend in our backyard a few winters ago…

3 Likes

So where are the other 2 pictures taken ?

I thought you said you live in the U.S. nowadays :wink: confused I suppose nothing new for me !

Cute doggie I bet he/she likes playing in the snow. Nice pictures !

1 Like

The first and last are in New Hampshire. The middle is Frankfurt Germany.

1 Like

I’m in the US but I have done a few orders with Fasttech. They usually have good prices on tanks, and yes I agree with @Fozzy71 (sorry @anon60225325 I thought you said it first until I just reread) if its a clone it will say Styled if its authentic it usually says “Authentic”… all in all they are pretty strait forward the only problem is the wait game… if your patient they work out great if you want instant gratification then look elsewhere.

2 Likes