Magnetic stirring for the unfamiliar

Nice job! Congrats! Was this a fresh mix that you processed and vaped right away or did it have some steep to it?

I generally will let a fresh mix sit in the beaker covered until most or all of the bubbles dissipate and then i will bottle it up. Usually a couple hours and it settles nicely.
I am enjoying your experimentation and look forward to your updates! Thanx!

You are more than welcome. That was fresh out of the oven. The best method is the one that works for you. I have a lot of questions in my mind about the whole “off gassing” part. I know folks that are death on keeping everything sealed throughout the process, and I get the theory, retaining the aromatic portion. By the same token, I’ve had bottles that I opened while filling atties many, many times and noted no reduction in flavor. For me that remains an unknown.

With all of this stirring, mixing, shaking talk about aging our liquid I remember a discussion on another forum years ago about adjusting the ph of our liquid. They were using Lemon Juice and something else. I cant find the thread now.

Curious if anyone here checks their ph? Or if was just another magic bullet to make a great liquid fast :grinning:

Off gassing occurs no matter how you decide to mix your ingredients! I am wondering if it actually contributes to the flavor!

I seem to recall reading about that somewhere here or perhaps VU. Did a quick search here and couldn’t find a thread! Another good question to add to the mystery of mixing!

1 Like