Making Mother Milk Clone

QUOTE from ECF Forum - I saw a thread elsewhere from someone who claimed to actually know the real recipe (and the working practices at SB), saying he (the poster) laughs when he sees people posting complex clone recipes for it. The three ingredients are apparently Vanilla Custard, Graham Cracker and Sweet Strawberry…UNQUOTE

These three flavor are all supposed to be Cap Flavors. Also, SB juices are 70/30 blends. Anyone got all the flavors and is game to try to clone SB’s Mother’s Milk?

I thought a good starting point might be something like …

Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4%
Vanilla Custard V1 or V2 (CAP) 10%
Graham Cracker (CAP) 2%

Unfortunately I do not have these flavors to play., but I thought that possibly others might have their curiosity peaked and want to try this being the ingredients are known…

5 Likes

There is no butyric acid in the MM that I remember, so it has to be VC v1 and GC v1. I do have all the flavors, and I’d try mixing it up, but I can feel that I have no mixing energy right now :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

2 Likes

I would think you’re right with V1 on both. Will admit, didn’t know there was a V1 GC. To be as I remember MM, I tasted it before all the BIG hype and diacetyl. If you get a wild hair, mix it up…

1 Like

I’ve followed a ton of threads and tried many different recipes. I found a recipe but have no idea where I got it…it’s not mine so I’ve kept it private. This is the closest I’ve ever had to MM. But I reject what the guy says about it being 3 flavors. No way! Then again…maybe I should try it. Here’s the one that has been the closest I’ve found.

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1%
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA) 1%
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2%
Marshmallow (TPA) 0.5%
Orange Cream (TPA) 0.5%
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1.5%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 11%
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 3%

5 Likes

I just had a whiff of the old bottle, I think I’ll go with:

Graham Cracker (CAP) 2%
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 7%
Vanilla Custard V1 or V2 (CAP) 9%

Now, if only I could pull myself together :wink:

4 Likes

No rush @daath I first thought of 8% Sweet strawberry but backed off on it. Reason being I kept thinking of all those other clone recipes that went heavy on the strawberry. You do it when you feel up to it, this is suppose to be fun…

3 Likes

That’s the one from @deftonerdad (aka Leonard Young). It’s posted publicly on ELR here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/158099/Leonards+Mothers+Milk+Clone%28the+real+MM+clone+to+rule+all+clones%21%29. I remember there was was a big todo about some other people posting it without attribution on some of the Facebook groups. It won some ‘best of’ clone awards on some sites, can’t remember where.

3 Likes

I ordered 4oz bottles of each, using v1 custard, and graham cracker. Made about 3-4 120ml batches so far. It has to sit about 3-4 weeks before it takes up the familiar taste, but one taste of well steeped juice and you know you have it. Ratios of this recipe are a little off if I recall though.

1 Like

How in the world has no one figured this out blows my mind but then if I had Iam not sure I would share it either! Just joking I damn sure would

1 Like

I’d love to know if it worked, I have these flavors

1 Like

It tastes like there’s a small amount of AP in it. I have these flavours coming in the next 2 days and am pretty anxious to try this recipe and see how it works. I’ve seen several variations of this recipe in many places.

3 Likes

there has to be some other fruit in that juice like pear , i have heard its only a few flavors , but im not a fan of it i think the hype was just that HYPE IMO

3 Likes

I have these flavors of Cap, just honestly am not all that interested in making it. Not so much a custard fan to begin with and never had the original so even if it was spot on, i wouldnt know. Lol

3 Likes

I found this recipe on it’s own to be somewhat lacking, mind you I’ve speed steeped in a hot water bath because I’m impatient and almost out of juice. I’ve added 0.5% AP, 2% Graham cracker (clear) TPA, and 3.5% cinnamon danish swirl (CAP) and found it to be much closer to (maybe even better) than MM. On my next effort I plan on leaving out the cheesecake and cinnamon sugar cookie and using the same amount of AP and Graham Cracker , but am going to dial down the cinnamon danish swirl to 1.5% and 2% in 2 different batches. I think this should be very close to the original. I’m also going to try a batch with a slightly different strawberry cream base I’ve already mixed up and add the same 3 ingredients I’m using here.

1 Like

Thanks @Grubby! Unfortunately I have no Cinnamon Spice or Cream Fresh (FA) right now but am going to try to substitute something else in. Those flavours will definitely be in my next order so I follow the recipe exactly and try it. I have a few friends who only vape MM and it drives me nuts that they’re paying $28 for 30ml here in Canada, and it’s getting difficult to find. This recipe looks a lot closer than anything else I’ve seen.

1 Like