Making tanks draw with Mouth-to-lung hits

The airflow valve is located underneath the tank, next to the 510 connector, to improve the aesthetics. You can regulate it via a tiny lever. Includes one clear replacement tank section, one clear replacement drip tip, replacement o-rings, extra screws, replacement 510 base, and a single coil adapter. Imported.

#The Goblin Mini RTA Features Include:
Built by Youde
Clear tank section
Not a clone
22mm
3ml juice capacity
Pyrex tank
Glass drip tip
Airflow control hidden underneath the tank
See what Hank Vapes has to say about this RTA:

1 Like

Using it worked out better than I thought BUT, keep in mind I coiled it for single coil and Temp Control. I have to restrict air a lot due to bad lungs from all the years of smoking. This has that ability but also can go wide open air. Two bad points in my opinion. I do not like taking a screw out every time I need to refill. Not near as bad but I’m far from in love with the drip tip. The system they give for 510 adapter does not work well either. At best I can give it a 7 but I do kinda like it. You probably need to judge for yourself though, it does have it’s good points as well…

You are indeed correct about no spare parts with the purchase being mentioned in many of the vendor posts or advertisements. It was a complete surprise to me that the option for a single coil set up with the plug was even a thing! Bonus!

Good, I just ordered the iStick 40 TC and I like single coils, that’s why I wanted to know about the adapter. I like a bit of restricted airflow too. I can live with taking out the screw, I have more of those. The drip tip is also pyrex right? Can’t you put another one on it? I suppose a 7 will be ok, I can only judge for myself if I got one so I will :smile:

1 Like

With me it was just the other way around, I saw it on a site with single coil adapter and then saw others that didn’t mention it at all. So I was just wondering if there were two options. I’m glad that it is a standard thing.

1 Like

Yes, the unit comes with 2 pyrex drip tips. I like them but they need to be just a little longer for me. I can not get the 510 adapter to stay in place. Pops out of place so often I will have to quit trying…I believe you’ll find it only comes one way, a complete kit with extras…

2 Likes

@ringling; The drip tip adapter popping out thing happened to me as well, until I realized I had to screw the top portion of the chimney all the way into the top cap to keep that from happening. I thought there might be a lot of seepage of juice into the chimney through the threads, but that doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

I wondered about that. The weekend is work time for me so I will play this week. I had so little time to do a good job on it that I screwed the cover for the coil area on upside down so the UD and the Goblin emblem read upside down. So last night when I ran out of juice in it I decided to take it apart and put it right. Big mistake, should have rewicked it cause now it is going into temperature protection mode. It’ll come together again this week…

1 Like

Na… I’m not going to invest in another licorice right now, at least. I did try red licorice for the first time today (all TPA). It took the zing out of a mix (in a good way) I was trying out that was mainly fruits. Well today is the BIG day… I am vaping Blueberry Cheesecake and really enjoying it. That was the first thing I ever wished for when I first ever wished for a vape flavor. FYI, I started vaping in February. I had bought blueberry cheesecake from South Beach Smoke and it was horrible (un-vapable) no matter how long it steeped. I threw it away or gave it to my neice (can’t recall which). Anyway… This is Cheesecake I mixed up about 4 months ago and Blueberry TPA I mixed up 2 weeks ago. It is WONDERFUL!!! One of my 5 favorites! ! ! Oh happy day. I needed a new fav.
Hope I’m not boring you to death. LOL.

I looked for that and found out it is the same thing as black touch licorice. Maybe it was the percentage I used that made it subtle.

1 Like

Hmm it seems you’re right. I know they did have both a licorice and a licorice plus - great flavor though :smile:

1 Like

Yep, works a whole lot better since I screwed it all the way into the cap. The reason I was wondering about that was that I noticed the gap when I pulled the drip tip out. I had between a 1/16 and a 1/8 inch gap that just seemed like it shouldn’t be that way. Thanks to this happening to you it all made sense. Thank you sir…

Guess I can up my rating of this unit to a minimum of a 8.5 stars. If they do something about the way you have to fill it, then they really got it going on!

I will say I am now tempted to try the Zephyrus being you can do a top fill…

1 Like

I agree! Soooo tiny a screw! Well, they don’t call it the Mini for nothing, I guess!!!

I’m still awaiting the Goliath v2, but have been chipping away at my atomizer funds with the purchase of flavorings! Tough choices!!!

1 Like

Yeah, know the feeling! The extra cost to set up for blending with weight plus a flavor order kinda took the funds down for me. Doesn’t help that this and next month are the slowest sales months of the year…

1 Like