Marshmallow instead of super sweet?

Interesting. Where can I get more info on mixing stevia? How about this for a sweetener?
Stevia 5%
Erithritol 5%
Ethol Maltol 5%
Xylitol 5%
CAP SS 10%
PG 70%

1 Like

This is my recipe:
CAP Whipped marshmallow 2%
CAP Marshmallow 2%
OOO Powdered suger 2%
FW Salted Caramel 2%
TFA Brown sugar 1%
TFA toasted marshmallow 2%
TFA Cotton candy 1%
TFA Pear 2%
CAP Cinnamon sugar 2%

How much SS do I need to make this actually sweet? :wink:

2 Likes

You’ve tried this recipe after a good steep?

2 Likes

I don’t know i don’t use

Ethol Maltol 5%
Xylitol 5%
CAP SS 10%

2 Likes

It was a joke, I shouldn’t post before my first coffee, lol. But if I mixed that up and another batch with only CAP SS 0.00001% how do you think they would compare as far as sweetness. Or to a 10% mm 1% cc batch?
Idk I’m just a beginner.

2 Likes

The forum has a ton of threads just search on ‘stevia’ you will find lots of info

4 Likes

It’s completely subjective, only you can know that by testing.

But it brings up why I like flavors where you can have a wide range to mix with (3%-15%) to add subtle or more intense flavors and everything in-between.

Supersweet isn’t one of those ingredients. It’s very potent, so more or less limited to 0.25%-1% of sweetness levels, but it does do it well. How much you like will depend on how much sweetness the other flavors bring into the mix.

3 Likes

I’m mixing 2 batches right now:
1st FA Forest Fruit 15% & 1% SS
2nd FA Forest Fruit 15% & 2% mm & 2% ccc

I’ll post my findings back here in a week.

2 Likes

Results were disappointing. Muted to almost nothing. “MIKEY DOESN’T LIKE IT!” lol

3 Likes

Strange, Im vaping stuff 2 months old 6% and the strawberry and pineapple flavor i usually get it’s a little muted but now tastes more like orange’ish pineapple… still tasty however.

Do you use heat to steep it? That may be why. I only heat just enough to shake and then steep.

2 Likes

No, I put them in my pocket for and shake once an hour 3-5 times.
15% FF is too high, as they said on this week’s Notes - FF has EM in it already, and I wasn’t aware that CAP Marshmallow also has EM.

2 Likes

Maybe wait for 1 month? Some recipes muted during week 2-3 and came back at week 4.

2 Likes

For those of us who like it to be sickeningly sweet I have found the perfect combo hehehhe. Tpa marshmallow 1% TPA Sweetener 0.5% and CAP super sweet at 0.5%. Pretty much toss that into anything I want to be sweet lately. Seems like overkill but works for me and somehow no muting. Bear in mind I only vape candy/fruit/Gummy flavors though

2 Likes

I use that Sugar Daddy Sweetener 1% if i want a sweet vape and Flv Sweetness holy crap I accidentally mixed that at 1% and yep pure dang sugar vape LOL that being said all I tasted was the sweetness with Flv at that range, so you’d have to have some super high % of flavor concentrates to overcome that I’d think?

2 Likes

I mixed FA Forest Fruit 10% and Sugar Daddy 7%…Holy Shit!!! Tasty as hell but can only do about 5-6 hits then must stop.

3 Likes

yeah I bet that’s one super sweet vape :slight_smile: That Forest Fruit rocks just found a mix I had from a few months back with it and still no fade

3 Likes

I love the way forest fruit smells. But to vape it is sickening. Perhaps you would share a recipe that doesn’t make me want to give up lunch?

2 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3356549/TOC'S%20Midnight%20in%20the%20Forest this one is my latest favorite :slight_smile:

TOC’S Midnight in the Forest :

1.50% Bavarian Cream (Crema Bavarese) (FA)
1.00% Blackcurrant (Ribes) (FA)
0.25% Brandy (FA)
3.00% Forest Fruit (Forest Mix) (FA)
1.00% SugarDaddy (Reg) (Rick’s) (Sweetness FLV works here at .50 too btw)

Flavor total: 6.75%
Remember to rate it at:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m missing some things I’ll put on my next order :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks good…the brandy is a nice touch.

2 Likes