Medicine Flower Recipes

I was hoping there would be more recipes. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until mine are finished and then post them. Thanks every body

4 Likes

check out the new recipes thread @Pro_Vapes has published lots of recipes there with MF

3 Likes

Here is a few more Medicine Flower recipes.I have tried a handful and rated accordingly.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=open+source+vapor

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks Bro

3 Likes

Ok this recipe has been steeping for six weeks and it is absolutely delicious. The hazelnut is strong on the nose but settles down to a nicely rounded light nutty taste and is not overwhelmed by the caramel which has rounded out beautifully with a bit of sweetness on the end and they both have somewhere to go when they are brought together by the perfectly balanced vanilla
MF Hazelnut : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1088752/MF%20Hazelnut

0.3% Caramel (MF)
0.5% Hazelnut (MF)
1% Vanilla (MF)

Flavor total: 1.8%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8Gw2

8 Likes

I recently posted these in another thread, but I felt they would be more appropriate here…

I’m on my MF kick AGAIN!!! I really feel these flavors pair really well together and can make for a pretty good vape.

WIPs or Concepts

Apple Jolly Rancher

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.25
Green Apple (MF) 1.00
Lemon (MF) 0.04
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.50
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.50

Flavor total: 2.29%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Mixed Berry Pudding

Ingredient %
Blackberry (MF) 0.60
Blueberry (MF) 0.50
Strawberry (MF) 0.60
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6.00
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.00
Wild Raspberry (MF) 0.25

Flavor total: 8.95%

Jungle Juice

Ingredient %
Grape (MF) 0.60
Kiwi (FA) 0.80
Lemon Lime (CAP) 2.50
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.50
Orange (MF) 0.25
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.50
Strawberry (MF) 1.00
Watermelon (MF) 0.30

Flavor total: 6.45%

9 Likes

Just picked up my whole THIRD bottle of MF and it’s LEMON !!! Any of you more experienced MF users know of a good “showcase” recipe so I can see how the Lemon Explodes it ?? I see @fidalgo_vapes has a nice one.

7 Likes

CucuDew (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cucumber (MF) 0.70
Honeydew Melon (MF) 0.80
Lemon (MF) 0.09
Mint (MF) 0.09

Flavor total: 1.68%

This mix is cool, refreshing and very different from anything I’ve made before. Honeydew and Cucumber sit center stage in this mix with dabs of lemon and cool mint highlights on the back end of the vape. It’s also has a natural fruit sweetness without adding any additional sweetener. This mix has a unusually thick mouthfeel for a all fruit mix. I can’t wait to try this at 2 months steep… If it make it that far.

I know it’s still early for this mix, but I can see it quickly climbing to the top of favorites list… yep, it’s that good!-

12 Likes

I will, eventually, hopefully, make that. MF is so $ compared to the other ones I get. Looks great though.

5 Likes

Yep… it’s an investment, but considering the low usage % of most of MF Extracts and how spot on some are, it kinda balances out in the end.

8 Likes

I agree, fully. I did very recently order my first MF, one ounce of Butterscotch. Not yet received though. Looking more forward to it than any other DIY mixing thing ever so far.

5 Likes

dont forget to ask for samples , its a cheap way to at least sample , plus the 3.7ml actually last awhile lol

6 Likes

looks great bud , ive been on the fence about a cucumber flave especially with summer time , i just dont know if id like it ;(

3 Likes

Hmm, got it off Amazon so I didn’t have the ability to ask for samples. Thanks for the tip though.

As for the Cucumber, I had a Vapewild cucumber juice one time and liked it, so I’m sure a @Pro_Vapes version would be stellar.

5 Likes

let me correct myself , im not sure if id know what to mix it with unless i specificalky bought it to make anothers recipe , im sure id like PVs ive liked anything ive tried of his

4 Likes

1.68% total flavor, I love that part the most probably.

6 Likes

yes ive been amazed with what can be done with low percentages MF and FLV are great for this imo

6 Likes

I have a similar recipe, that uses Capella Cucumber at 6%, TFA honeysuckle, Inw Mix mint, and Inw Cactus, I will have to give this a try, I have all the MF except the Cucumber. This looks great though, and I never thought of adding a hint of lemon or honeydew, I may try it with the cap, until I get the MF Cucumber, I have FA Cucumber also, To me the F.A. is more potent, and more realistic, but the Cap is sweeter and blends easier.

3 Likes

The addition of lemon was part of the original food recipe that I recreated. It worked out well for this mix… it helps the other flavor pop… similar to citric acid. It also offers a bit of contrast and a very slight lemon backnote.

6 Likes

All this talk about cucumber I’ll break out my cucumber frape tonight when I get home.

2 Likes