Medicine Flower Recommendations

I do have FA and TPA Cuke. I actually bought the FA to replace the TPA, but it didn’t work out. I like the TPA more (flavor wise), but after a very long steep the TPA became very harsh… unvapeable. I got the MF as a sample and IMO it far better than either of the other two I have.

This is the exact thought I had about the FA.

I have dialed back the MF Cuke % in my latest mix because it was quite strong @.7 in my cucudew recipe.

Subjectivity at it’s finest…

4 Likes

So very true. On flavoring. I think it’s mainly the creams pulling mf note down. I made a cucumber boozie with at 0.4% and it was pretty good.

I think you should retry fa cuc side by side mf. Your bottle of cucumber fa should be as old as mine. Lol.

3 Likes

I’ve had mf rum for around a year now and didn’t like it at first so put it away. I tried it in a recipe this week at 0.6% with fa rum at 1%. It is amazingly strong authentic rum flavour the next day. No harsh notes, just smooth as silk rum. Definitely worth trying out for anyone looking for a good rum flavour.

6 Likes

Hey, mf people. So i still just dont like mf wild raspberry and ive tried it in a few good mixes at pretty low %s. I just dont like the tartness, i guess? Anyway, i have a 5ml of it, one of those ecx plastic bottles. Probably less than half left, i’ll check when i get home. Point is, i’ll gladly give it away if anyone here doesnt have and would like to try it. I know theres the trade/giveaway forum but figured i should come here first. I might have another one or 2 mf flavors in those little bottles that i can give away too. I hope i dont check it later and find like two drops left or i’ll feel like a real jackass. Thats also a possibility. Lemme know!

6 Likes

Would love to try it!

3 Likes

@netweight Sorry to hear that. I am BONKERS over the Wild Raspberry, and for my blown up taste buds, it’s the tartness that makes me love it. I already have a 15ml so I cannot accept it. But I’m sure many will want it. Very generous of you.

5 Likes

@eStorm Remember to RUN to the mailbox, don’t walk when it gets there.

5 Likes

No worries the mail boxes are right across from me. I just have to be quick in the hallway, if I get the opportunity of trying it out that is lol

1 Like

Cool, got you. Pm me your address.

4 Likes

Least i could do for all i learned here. Yeah, at least i did enjoy it in my iced tea though, few drops.

2 Likes

Have you tried it? I just got a sample Guava MF from GEB with my order.

3 Likes

So to add to this growing list:

1. Bergamont - This is an odd flavor but used in one of my no nic night vapes:
    The mix- “Nighty, Night Bitch”
    3 drops of MF Bergamont
    3 drops of MF Vanilla
    FA Lavender 3%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 3%
  2. Honeydew - A couple drops of this in any honeydew recipe gives that juicy melon taste.
  3. Cantaloupe - Same thing, a few drops adds juiciness to the mix.
  4. Watermelon - Same as above.
  5. Vanilla - adds a rich, very rich Vanilla taste to a mix.
  6. White chocolate - a very very smooth white chocolate. Add a raspberry mix to this and damn, heaven.
  7. Caramel - add to any caramel mix for that rich mouthfeel.
  8. Black Currant - This in my opinion is very under rated. Added with an energy drink mix reminds me of my days of drinking Red Bull and Absolute Currant Vodka.
  9. White Peach and Peach - Adds that juiciness again to the fruit for realism.
  10. Nectarine - Hard to find the right nectarine flavor and this one fits the bill.
  11. Apricot - Only if you like apricot flavor. This one hits all the marks.

That is all I got so far.

7 Likes

I agree! This is sitting right in front of me and on its way into my RTA when i run through the current flavor in there. Still nudging the %s a bit, and will be adding MF Wild Raspberry on the next run.

I find the White Chocolate jussst a touch dry at or above 0.5%, (edit: .35-.4% very smooth and creamy after 4 weeks) but this is a year old Lotus in plastic. I’ll have to restock with a fresh(er) bottle from GEB and check the results!

Thanks for your notes!

5 Likes

I havent…but was hoping that someone else had , please let me know what you think

3 Likes

PSA: I’m learning that the ECX Lotus MF in the plastic bottles pales in comparison to glass MF from GEB.

GEB’s MF White Peach compared to ECX’s Lotus is like stepping out of a black and white tornado-torn house and finding a bunch of technicolor Munchkins shoving fresh, ripe Peaches all up in your face! This revelation is going to be costly.

They were good cheap trainers, though, that helped me appreciate the MF at a low-risk price point.

If they ever restock that line over at @ecigexpress, i hope they get back into glass, and keep the stock fresh. I ordered Pineapple last year and it was so old it was in the original glass 5ml, and tasted like pure acetone! The plastic bottles I got in that order were fine, i didn’t feel the need to let them know, since they were apparently running the stock out, anyway. Gotta try the fresh, for sure. They (ECX) are completely out of stock now, if anyone is curious.

No complaints, though. If a line doesn’t sell, it’s gotta go, I know. It would be cool if some company would pick up the gauntlet and offer 5ml glass again. The new mixers today will have to take our word for it that the price of ~$22/~14.7ml is well worth it if you want top-shelf flavors!

7 Likes

1000x this!!!

7 Likes

I have to say, I have been considering trying to arrange some sort of group buy arrangement for MF for a little while now, cause this side of the pond it’s even more difficult to try MF since VapourDepot seem to eternally promise but never actually restock Botanic Elixir. Would anyone actually be up for this? I don’t mind doing the order and splitting in to smaller bottles if anyone other than me is actually interested…

7 Likes

yeah count me in . pro vapes has a good thread on MF

5 Likes

Might start a new thread that’ll grab Eur-attention :smile:

4 Likes

That’s interesting @Plunderdrum. I was under the impression that “Lotus” was the exact same MF, but smaller bottles, lower priced ??

If you’ve compared directly then you ARE in the know for sure. I’ve had at least 5 of my (glass bottled) squeeze bulbs fail, and started moving ALL of my MF’s from their original glass, to 15ml PET bottles. I’ve not noticed any difference yet, but your post piqued my interest.

4 Likes