Medicine Flower Recommendations

I recently received a request for MF Extracts recommendations for a 1st purchase. I think this thread might be helpful for anyone looking to try this brand. Hopefully anyone that’s also using MF can amend these few I posted with your favorite MF Extracts.

1. Dark Chocolate .4-1%
  2. Lemon 1 or 2 drops per 15 mls
  3. Orange 1 or 2 drops per 15 mls or Green Apple .5-1.2%
  4. Vanilla .5-1%… can be subbed for Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) @ 2:1 HV:MF ratio.
  5. Watermelon .3-1%
  6. Wild Raspberry .2-.6%

IMO MF fruits work best with Pyure .5% combined with Sour Wizard FA .5% when used in a fruit mix.

22 Likes

im not sure what 1 or 2 drops per 15ml equal in % but i do think MF lemon as a top note can be pushed to .25 pct to .33 i am going to try and push this to .50 in a LMP recipe but these pct should only be used if you want a upfront lemon vape

5 Likes

Just from some failed mixes that were over flavored, I use some MFs by the drop, because 1 or 2 extra drops can easily bring them from a bottom or mid note to a top note or even over flavored… especially in small tester mixes. But it’s all relative to individual taste and preference.

9 Likes

Been wanting to try some of these. Have read the orange is very good, just so expensive.

4 Likes

How I wish they weren’t. But when whittled my flavors from 700+ to around 100+, I can see some value in them.

5 Likes

What is the best vendor to get MF?

2 Likes

I’ve seen them at ECX.

1 Like
http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/mf-flavors/83584/2?u=pro_vapes&source_topic_id=179805
2 Likes

I’ve also bought them from rawfoods and amazon. The links are in this reply below.

6 Likes

Thanks PV. The expense is difficult for me to justify when I am a basic b**** when it comes to mixing.

But I want a good chocolate. And everything I’ve heard about MF is good.

5 Likes

i cant argue with that :wink:

1 Like

I editted your post in this reply so members won’t think everything MF is good…

This is a myth… that’s the reason for this post with recommendations. Luckily I discovered a lot of good ones from free samples.

4 Likes

under the name lotus , but they are all in the clearance section and not too many of the best ones are available

5 Likes

@Pro_Vapes have you tried their guava

1 Like

No I haven’t…There aren’t any notes on the elr calculator either.

3 Likes

i think next time i order from GEB ill ask for the sample

3 Likes

I am willing to spend the high price on a concentrate if its authentic and super concentrated. MF Lemon and Orange sound like they might be what I’m looking for. 1-2 drops per 15 ml will last me a long time and justify the high price.

8 Likes

So, ECX doesn’t intend to continue stocking them?

3 Likes

My search for the best I could get for me started back in 2015… It just so happened that some of them included MF. I don’t think that anyone should purchase them without research or recommendations… It could be a costly mistake. As with most vendors the cream does rise to the top…

7 Likes

they jave never came out and said this , however when i first ordered from them they had a bunch of the flaves and were selling them for 9.99 a 5ml ( i bought the strawberry ) then when the fda got all crazy MF refused to do the paperwork so vape places can comply , after all this they dropped the prices in half then added another 25pct off and now are only down to a few flaves without replacing the more popular ones

3 Likes