Medicine Flower Suppliers ( UPDATED 2021)

@jay210 GREAT links !!!

3 Likes

They sure did. I still have a tiny bit left in my stash.

1 Like

Thanks @jay210
Great info and links!
Now all I need is a lottery win! LOL

4 Likes

Update : added one other UK supplier. They’ve nothing special (like sample sizes) though.

Also: anyone thinking of ordering from Crio Bru might like to check out this thread by @Leothwyn

Any further experiences of purchasing from any of the lesser-know suppliers would be helpful!

1 Like

Update: after much consideration , I don;t think it’s worth so much as adding a footnote about Vape Crafter to the OP. They appear to be out of business now, besides which, I’ve just read through a whole host of complaints on Reddit and elsewhere about them .
Many thanks @Amy2 for answering my question about them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Update about sample sizes:

I’ve been in touch with Ivory at MF about those, and there’s some good news and some bad news

The good news is that MF will always give you free samples with your order if you ask! Also, you can ask for specific flavours , but whether you get exactly what you want or not depends on what’s in stock. And it might or might not be the 3.75ml bottles.

Accordingly . I ordered 7 X 15 ml flavours during their last promotion, and made a list of flavours that I’d like to sample if available. As a result, I I got three of the 3,75 ml sample size bottles with my order so I’m pretty damned pleased. That came to ten MF flavours for about £130 (including postage) , my best MF haul ever…even though the damned Inland Revenue hit me for VAT and handling charges on top of that. (At least they didn’t hit me for Import Duty as well, this time, cos I was careful to keep the total price below £135)

I was wondering if MF might consider offer a 5ml size (like ECX) ? but here’s Ivory’s reply to that:

At this time we don’t have a smaller size, in most cases it is fitting all the information on the label. The smaller samples can be done as they are just a sample, but anything for sale needs to have certain label requirements which makes this difficult.

Further to that, she said that no vendor should be offering the 3.75 ml sample size for sale, as they are not designed for sale and are provided gratis by MF. So now we know.

7 Likes

Update about Botanic Elixir (Don’t panic! It’s good news!)

I was a bit concerned to notice that the BE concentrates have been going out-of-stock, one by one. at Vapour Depot and not being replaced. It’s down to just 10 flavours out of 30, at present. so I wrote to Tony and asked if they are discontinuing them? and if not, when might we expect a re-stock?

Here’s the answer:

We are 100% not discontinuing the range, stock has been low as we have been in the process of creating some new juice ranges and they actually contain those concentrates so we’ve taken them out of stock while we work on the recipes. We will be putting them all back into stock with new batches as we finish the recipes so over the next 6-8 weeks you should see them all appear again

:grin:

Also, whilst I was at it , I asked how much postage to the USA would cost? as one or two Americans have wondered how ecomomical or not it might be for them to order the BE, taking account of postage. On reflection, I decided not to ask about every country on the globe, but to keep it simple chuckle , figuring postage to other countries would be proportional.

Here’s the answer to that question:

US postage is actually affordable. £4 is an untracked service or £8 for a fully tracked regardless of package size on both and should take around 5-7 working days.

:grin:

10 Likes

Appreciate the follow-up!

5 Likes

Just submitted my first order at good earth and beauty. Used Spring10 for 10% off. Fingers crossed my order comes in by the end of the week. Lol.

5 Likes

they are quick hopefully you get some sanples you havent tried yet , did you pull the trigger on the DC

4 Likes

UPDATE: A bit more good news from Tony at Vapour Depot:

I’ve added rebottling on to our list of future endeavours for you!

Yes, folks, he means rebottling MF concentrates into smaller sizes!

And, also in response to a point I raised about the recommended starting % :

As we work with more of the flavours, we’ll be adding recommended steeping times and more realistic starting percentages (I pity anyone who attempts to vape coffee before at least a month!).

:woman_cartwheeling:

7 Likes

Yup, I had to order dc mf since @Pro_Vapes puts that shit in everything lol.

8 Likes

I’m expecting a decent tax refund… think I’m going to have fun spending it on a nice MF collection :slight_smile:

Is there somewhere a collection of must have MF flavors (besides dark chocolate and lemon)?

6 Likes

Ta-da! :grin:

and gratz on the tax refund! :+1:

6 Likes

Just means that I was too stupid to pay too much to begin with :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Apparently even worst, Vapor Depot stock Is still low…

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Re a convo @jay210 and I had on the introductions post, I’ve just been in touch with Vapour Depot asking about the (lack of) availability of Botanics Elixir, they confess they’ve been lacking a little but are “hoping to change that in the next couple of weeks”. They also asked if there was anything I was specifically after, so I thought I’d mention this to you all, as if there’s a few of us after the same flavours it might be that it seems a little more worthwhile diluting a batch.

2 Likes

Well done @BikesAndBacon , if we keep them under pressure sooner or later we might get there and have the stuff we need!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks :slight_smile:
Wild Honey springs to mind as a must-have in this range, IMO This one really needs to be used in diluted form, as the neat MF is way too strong.
I guess Dark chocolate has to be a winner, too. And Wild Raspberry. Can’t say I’ll be buying those two , though , because I have them in undiluted MF now, but they are two MF flavours that people consistently rave about, so ought to be popular
Steer clear of Green Apple. It’s too damned weak. I was having to use it at 20% to get some real flavour out of it :(. Also steer clear of the Rasperry (non-wild) . The damned stuff scorches, in my experience
Sorry for delayed reply. Took my eye off the ball for a few days.

3 Likes

20% say huh? Green apple is on the light side for MF but 1.2% is a good green apple or are you talking diluted green apple?

3 Likes