Medicine Flower Suppliers ( UPDATED 2021)

Just submitted my first order at good earth and beauty. Used Spring10 for 10% off. Fingers crossed my order comes in by the end of the week. Lol.

5 Likes

they are quick hopefully you get some sanples you havent tried yet , did you pull the trigger on the DC

4 Likes

UPDATE: A bit more good news from Tony at Vapour Depot:

Iā€™ve added rebottling on to our list of future endeavours for you!

Yes, folks, he means rebottling MF concentrates into smaller sizes!

And, also in response to a point I raised about the recommended starting % :

As we work with more of the flavours, weā€™ll be adding recommended steeping times and more realistic starting percentages (I pity anyone who attempts to vape coffee before at least a month!).

:woman_cartwheeling:

7 Likes

Yup, I had to order dc mf since @Pro_Vapes puts that shit in everything lol.

8 Likes

Iā€™m expecting a decent tax refundā€¦ think Iā€™m going to have fun spending it on a nice MF collection :slight_smile:

Is there somewhere a collection of must have MF flavors (besides dark chocolate and lemon)?

6 Likes

Ta-da! :grin:

and gratz on the tax refund! :+1:

6 Likes

Just means that I was too stupid to pay too much to begin with :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Apparently even worst, Vapor Depot stock Is still lowā€¦

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Re a convo @jay210 and I had on the introductions post, Iā€™ve just been in touch with Vapour Depot asking about the (lack of) availability of Botanics Elixir, they confess theyā€™ve been lacking a little but are ā€œhoping to change that in the next couple of weeksā€. They also asked if there was anything I was specifically after, so I thought Iā€™d mention this to you all, as if thereā€™s a few of us after the same flavours it might be that it seems a little more worthwhile diluting a batch.

2 Likes

Well done @BikesAndBacon , if we keep them under pressure sooner or later we might get there and have the stuff we need!

2 Likes

Hey, thanks :slight_smile:
Wild Honey springs to mind as a must-have in this range, IMO This one really needs to be used in diluted form, as the neat MF is way too strong.
I guess Dark chocolate has to be a winner, too. And Wild Raspberry. Canā€™t say Iā€™ll be buying those two , though , because I have them in undiluted MF now, but they are two MF flavours that people consistently rave about, so ought to be popular
Steer clear of Green Apple. Itā€™s too damned weak. I was having to use it at 20% to get some real flavour out of it :(. Also steer clear of the Rasperry (non-wild) . The damned stuff scorches, in my experience
Sorry for delayed reply. Took my eye off the ball for a few days.

3 Likes

20% say huh? Green apple is on the light side for MF but 1.2% is a good green apple or are you talking diluted green apple?

3 Likes

Yep, talking Botanic Elixir (in reply to a question from @BikesAndBacon) . I was very disappointed by that one. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d need to go quite that high. Maybe an old batch? shrugs). But, anyhow, anything that needs in excess of 1% MF, would be rather too dilute in BE form, IMO.

2 Likes

Ya it is a lighter flavour for sure but it is quite tasty - open source vapor used it in their sour apple at 2% so 20% is not crazy % for BE

4 Likes

Ah. Gotta admit itā€™s an awsome flavour. Spot on. But by the time youā€™ve faffed around finding the right %, your little bottle of BE is all gone :rofl:. So iā€™d say that if anybody really likes green apple, itā€™s best to jump right in deep end with the pure MF on that one. Canā€™t imagine it disappointing. I mean, not as a flavour. (Just the dilution disappoints)

2 Likes

Anonymiss has put up all the open source vapor recipes which they published when they shut down due to FDA - they do use 6 or 10% Ultra-distilled Penta water rather than PG so you may find a few in there you like.

9 Likes

belated thanks for the Anonymiss link . Woftam.

Personally, I found her OSV archives long ago, but that is definitely very useful info for anybody experimenting with MF.

Oh! and thanks also to Anonymiss , if sheā€™s listening? That was a really amazing thing to do, preserving the OSV recipes like that. Itā€™s the sort of thing that you really hope that somebody will trouble to do. And then youā€™re (well me, i mean, of course) gratefully surprised to find that somebody actually has.

7 Likes

Not trying to diminish any credit to Anonymiss in any way, but wanted to let you know that several people here were actually taking the time and effort to post those recipes when they first went public! :wink:

Fortunately, most of the alternate entries were either made private, or deleted. (It was a concerted group effort at the time as I recall.)

Weā€™ve got a great bunch of community members!

5 Likes

Ah! Well, in that case, very grateful thanks to the the lot of you!

4 Likes

Missed that one, thanks @woftam :+1:

5 Likes