Medicine Flower

Many FLV and INW flavors are on par strength wise to MF without the outrageous price tag. I agree on the MF Vanilla. It is very good and unique. MF nectarine is also very good. MF watermelon is also great but i have other much cheaper natural tasting watermelons. MF white chocolate for me was a dud. MF butterscotch is good as well but requires a long steep

1 Like

ive wondered about that WC ty for your opinions they are helpful have you tried any others

I agree with you on those flavors except White Chocolate. It brings a creaminess to other chocolates. It is a really good additive. The watermelon is one of the best in my opinion.

2 Likes

i havent tried ANY white chocolates, my understanding though is that it brings a nice creamy silky sweet creamy taste / feel to vape juice even say fruits and cream or a ice cream with fruit ???

1 Like

I just know in my cookies and cream vape it brought out good chocolate notes.

2 Likes

Just fyi, ecx has a bunch of mf (lotus) flavors in their sale section right now and you can get another 25% off the $3.99 price with the coupon code Flavorhunter25.

2 Likes

I have the following in my ecx cart right now:
White peach
Peach
White chocolate
Raspberry
Nectarine
Grape
Kiwi
Caramel
Butterscotch

Anyone try the peach and the white peach? I’m trying to decide if I want both or just one.
And the white chocolate, how is it by itself without other chocolates? I’m going back and forth on that one… I’d kinda like to try a creamy white chocolate raspberry mix with it. Maybe I’ll go cruise the recipe side and see what I can find.

1 Like

@DarthVapor I see you have a bunch of recipes with those two peaches, if you had to choose one which do you like better?

1 Like

I like their white chocolate so far very good AFA the others on your list I love that caramel but all the others are just ok and for what they cost they should be outstanding. Luckily I chose Lotus to try them out.
Peach is weaker but decent, I don’t have that raspberry I have the wild raspberry which is pretty awful being it’s so strong , nectarine and kiwi are ok kinda weak too especially the nectarine. No idea on the grape ,white peach or butterscotch. I hope the raspberry is better than the wild.

3 Likes

I am in week 2 of my mf testers for peach butterscotch and caramel. The peach is fantastic thus far. I am not good at describing flavors but there is a creaminess in the texture and flavor in this one that really makes it stand out. I am really excited about the Butterscotch, it is all I hoped it would be thus far. And the caramel is really really good as well. Lookin forward to week 4!

4 Likes

Is the kiwi authentic tasting? I’m ok with it being on the weak side if the flavor is right. The other kiwis I’ve tried just don’t taste like real kiwi to me.

2 Likes

I haven’t used it in a while but I remember liking it sorry wish I could contribute more. Most of their stuff is very realistic for instance their lemon is outta this world strong and good so real tasting. I’d say the kiwi is comparable to FA thou.

2 Likes

Cool, I might just go ahead and try it. I think I can spare an extra $3 for it.
Lemon I just got, tried it in one recipe so far. I’m really looking forward to playing with that one some more.

2 Likes

I never dug into it too much, but I believe they are both pretty much the same, meaning you can swap one or the other in a recipe and not notice a drastic difference.

I ordered the White Peach a while ago from ECX, then when I was working with the staff at MF, I asked them for another bottle of White Peach and they sent “Peach”

Either way they are identical, for what it’s worth :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome. Thanks! I guess I’ll just play eenie meenie miney mo. Lol

4 Likes

If I had to pick one by name, I would pick White Peach :smile:

6 Likes

Kiwi mf is fantastic if you are looking for the whole kiwi fruit flavor…from the skin to green to the white. I love it and is irreplaceable.

I really like the melon honey dew. Stands up really well.

Orange mf…is the best orange in the market if your looking for solo orange recipies.

Skip tropical fruit, mango, and peach. Those don’t hit the spot for me.

White chocolate mf is good. But in mixes with some other flavors I do get an odd sharp note. It’s authentic but it takes away from some profiles.

Wild raspberry mf is really good. If they are out of stock the raspberry mf is good too. But wild has that raspberry tang.

7 Likes

Yes that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Especially the skin. I’m going to try it for sure.

1 Like

My top 10 MF Extracts. I find these to be irreplaceable

1. Dark Chocolate (MF)    0.2-0.8%
2. Green Apple (MF)       0.3-1%
3. Vanilla (MF)           0.4-1%
4. Lemon (MF)             1-2 drops per 15 mls.
5. Orange (MF)            1-2 drops per 15 mls.
6. Wild Raspberry (MF)    1-2 drops up to 0.4%
7. Watermelon (MF)        0.2-.05%
8. Grape (MF)             0.3-1%
9. Mint (MF)              1-2 drops to 0.4%
10. Banana (MF)           0.6-1.2%
11. Blackberry (MF)       0.6-1.2%

I do find some of these fruits to be in a raw form, so adding Pyure and Sour Wizard (FA) does help balance some of these extracts.

8 Likes

I deleted a number of post today so I can’t edit this post. These are my MF favorites tho.

3 Likes