Memorial Day 2017 Deals!

Well I was down to a gallon of VG soā€¦ Awesome deal on VG for sure!

4 Likes

Just got 1 liter of 100mg nic for $50.49 shipped with the codeā€¦ Pretty good deal I say.

5 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m weird but that sounds like it would feel really good. A nice warm VG bath.

5 Likes

Iā€™m down to 1/2 gallon. I couldnā€™t pass this up. Thanks for posting

8 Likes

Batteries n chargers

http://www.rtdvapor.com/

Memorial Day Sale! Use Coupon Code: HONOR15 For 15% OFF Your Order.

4 Likes

Real Flavours Sale:
20% off this weekend ā€“ USE CODE- MEMWEEKEND

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t resist!

9 Likes

Wow. So many good deals. Thanks for posting this. :sparkles:

2 Likes

I wonder what the 4th of July sales are going to be like (1 month away) if they are giving this type of discount on Memorial Day. :boom:

2 Likes

Liquid barn has 35./. Off orders on everything using Memorial code just ordered some more nic lol

1 Like

My e-mail box has about 27 sales sitting from vape vendors.

4 Likes

I went a little overboard on memorial day sales. My vapemail this week is going to be EPIC! I got 3 free SC Flavors from real flavors plus 20% off! Then I hit up Nicotine River and got a bunch of TFA flavors for $1.25, plus 16% off, Then went to Bull City for the flavors that would cost too much to ship from the west coast, and got 15% off. I was a literal shopaholic! 30 Flavors! 28 of them are new for me!! I even ordered sweet dough, I donā€™t know what I am doing with it yet, but I was too curious not to. I did hold back and didnā€™t order fried dough, though I considered it! But, when added up, with shipping, it cost what one week of smoking cigarettes did!

4 Likes

Add some gin flavor after your done, and you got yourself some bathtub gin vape juice! Lol!

2 Likes

Oh and, Bull city flavors sent me a shipping notification TODAY!

3 Likes

Awesome! The deals were so good and itā€™s awesome you were able to get some good bargains. Same here chicky - my wallet has moths in it now. Iā€™m new to DIY, so this Memorial Day Weekend I went all out - 62 flavors, 32 bottles, PG,VG, & NIC.
Let me know what you think of that Sweet Dough - I was eyeballing it!

5 Likes

I definitely will let you know. Iā€™m still new to this myself. I started at the beginning of April. Howā€™s it going so far?

Ok us noobs gotta stick together. So far Iā€™m waiting on 3 other orders - Some flavors I could only find on other sites. They should all be here Thursday. So Iā€™m hoping to start on Friday. One thing Iā€™m looking at is a case to place them all. From what I have read and the responses I received from other members - refrigerate for a longer life. So I was looking at these items on amazon to keep them organized in the fridge.

1 Like

I know that some people refrigerate their flavors, others donā€™t. If you are going to, I would recommend something that seals closed, like a large Rubbermaid container. Because all of the smells will just overwhelm your fridge. I keep mine in a dark cabinet in a big, multi level, fold out makeup box, but I am outgrowing it too fast!!! Many people use nail polish holders on a desk or table. There is a thread that people have shown their storage and work spaces. That gave me some ideas. Let me see if I can find that.

Here is is! :blush: This might help youā€¦

I am going to PM so we can chat a little!

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the tips. @MisterSinner also shared that thread with me. I should take more time to read it thoroughly. Also I look forward to your PM!

-Leilani

2 Likes