Mentor Group (JoJo messed it up again...now its Forum-Founder and it's staying that way.)

yes absolutely you are correct , considering thats kind of the point of the mentor badge , its a great idea i want to see the design of the badge i acrually like the flask

3 Likes

id agree they deserve recognition but if they want to be known ā€œwalking down the streetā€ w/ everyone asking ā€œhave u tried the ā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Can I nominate Pugs for a Mentor Badge too? Will all those little icons fit on one pic?

5 Likes

i think to stay a mentor or reviewer badge one would need to accept the questions

2 Likes

I think we only get one badge. :frowning:

Yeah, like i said those that have been added already have and do this on a regular basis. Im not saying others dont, you all are so very helpful, we just started with the oldest first because it was near midnight.

4 Likes

nice question inwas wondering how the nominations would work. , should they be private so some dont feel left out if not nominated , will there be certain things one need or should do to be nominated ??? im not saying this should be just wondering how it will be handled

3 Likes

damn it , i was gonna start buying things to review just to have a bunvh of badges arounf my pretty pic

1 Like

@JoJo can you give @Molly_Mcghee a badge please and not @Cutlass92 pleaseā€¦ oh pleaseā€¦

7 Likes

Just for the record, I donā€™t want any kind of badge unless it can be a pretty shade of purple or aqua. Iā€™m still mildly disgruntled about my name being that gawdawfull Barney pink on Discord. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

badges-aint-got-no-badges

5 Likes

That sounds about right to me!

4 Likes

Only if can be one big badge that all three of us can fit in together! Like a big potato sack. :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry since they are saying only 1 badge per person Iā€™m hoping to wait for the ā€œthumbs downā€ or ā€œcorner timeā€ oneā€¦ I believe Iā€™m in good running for it

4 Likes

Maybe we can share it? We could make a schedule. Like joint custody.

4 Likes

I want the not allowed one!

3 Likes

I think we did that for some kind of voice chat thing, pretty sure i can fix that for you. :slight_smile:

@Steampugs WHILE i was typing that that is what was going through my mind, i was giggling my THC saturated head off.

5 Likes

Sorry your ā€œnot allowedā€ to have it.

4 Likes

Aww shucks! Well whatā€™s gonna let all the noobs know not to listen to anything I say!?

3 Likes

Hello,

How is everyone this fine eventful evening? So I see that badges are being given to people. Let me be the first to say I do not want, deserve, or need a badge. Advice should be given freely at ones own will and should be for the love of what they do.
I have fears for the new people that are going to be coming to the site. I feel that the peopleā€™s opinion who give a damn are going to be squashed because someone who has a badge by their name will trump those who do not. I also fear that retribution for disagreeing with the ā€œmentorsā€ opinion will be sought out.
I do what I love, because it is what I love. I do not need a symbol by my name to make me important. NOW do I see importance for symbology here, yes. Very much so. Mods, creators of the website, yes you very much deserve the symbol you get. You put a lot of work into modding this site. Hell I know I have caused some things on here.

Simply I think you are going to see a power struggle. I hope that people with badges take it upon themselves to do some reflection.

I will be at the ready to disagree with whatever comments come my way. I for one do not shy away from a challenge!

Please think about what you are about to bring to the site. Will it be chaos or will it be positive.

I leave it in your hands.

21 Likes

I hope no one thinks that lars, JoJo or I would let this happen. I might be a mod but i aint above porch poopin if someone is going to act like an ass.

If the experiment fails then i reckon we will have to pick up the pieces and move forward, i hope it doesnt because this isnt the only group idea that is floating around in cerebrospinal fluid and THC.

4 Likes