"Merengada" milk. My personal challenge

Hi everybody!
This is my first post ever, I have not found any post where to introduce myself, but if I must do it somewhere before, let me know and I will do it with pleasure.
I am sorry in advance if I do not follow the proper structure when putting the recipe or I do something wrong

Iā€™ve been mixing for a couple of years now, but now Iā€™m raising a personal challenge, and Iā€™m looking for an opinion, since it is a recipe that could be improved with more nuances, but I am interested in keeping it that wayā€¦

Iā€™m trying to make ā€œmerengadaā€ milk, a typical Spanish recipe made with whole milk boiled with cinnamon and a little lemon peel (to make it less bitter), which is mixed with a homemade meringue, made with beaten egg whites with sugar.

My first approach is:

Dairy milk (TPA) 6%
Meringue TPA) 3%
Lemon Meringue Pie (Capella) 3%
Bavarian cream (TFA) 3%
Cinnamon danish (Capella) 2%
Sweetener 1%

You can drink ā€œmeringada milkā€ with a straw, people usually drink it very cold, so I also consider using ws-23 to give a cold sensation without that minthy touch, but I do not have a good impression on this.

I thought I would use FA Custard because it has a hint of lemon, but it also provides vanilla, an ingredient that ā€œmerengadaā€ milk does not have. I know that the Bavarian cream also brings some vanilla, but it is less noticeable. I include it to provide some creaminess, because a ā€œbodyā€ consistent of daily milk and meringue seems very poor to me, and the daily milk with the Bavarian cream gave me good results in an almond milk.
I thought about using ā€œmalted milkā€ too.

And, again, excuse me if I did something wrong!
Thanks to everybody!

5 Likes

That mix looks delicious!

Here is great place to introduce yourself

As far as ideas where to post WIPs(work in progress) or answers to help your mix, here are two

And welcome to ELR!

7 Likes

You can post your recipe here

and I was going to post the rest but @TheTinMan beat me to it :laughing:
Welcome to the forum anyway :hugs:

7 Likes

Ups! I didnā€™t see that!
Thank you a lot!!

7 Likes

Novice error, it will not happen again, thanks!

7 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m sure it will, we all do but donā€™t worry about it, weā€™ll set you straight :wink:

7 Likes

You didnā€™t make any mistake that a lot of us have made or will make. You asked all the right questions and that should be applauded.

7 Likes