Michael Rotondo....snowflake of the year?

Not vape related at all but I just watched an interview with the above mentioned man child. I want to nominate him for Snowflake of the Year, Millenial of the Year and give him a participation trophy for just taking a breath. If you haven’t seen this guy, look him up and watch the interview he did today on CNN. Freakin hilarious, in a pathetic kind of way.

6 Likes

Guys like this little pus-- just wanna make me punch’im in da face.

hulk-punching-thor

7 Likes

I like how every other sentence starts with “uhh” and “uhm”

3 Likes

The only thing that would get under my skin any faster, would be the use of the (fake)word “tooken”. I have to leave the room when I hear it because I just can’t let it go.

4 Likes

The Judge should have commanded he carry around a small potted plant at all times while in his parents home …to replace all the oxygen he’s wasting :smirk:

7 Likes

15 Likes

I have a friend who has one of those. It just blew high school by not bothering to go, but it is going to go to Berklee College of Music to be a drummer. It doesn’t practice that either. It has never had private lessons. It lives in it’s bedroom with it’s girlfriend. Daddy (my friend) bought it a car but it doesn’t like to drive. It’s girlfriend drives it around while it holds it’s pet snake. It is one of the most miserable people I have ever met. Bored to death with itself. Go figure.

13 Likes

Lmao love the way you call IT it

6 Likes

We’re gonna need alotta potted plants!

10 Likes

That’s the difference between our Generations… back in the day when we drove around with our GFs, they were the ones petting the snake :smirk:

16 Likes

I’m the same way when I hear the word “funner”. Every. Time. It’s like fingernails on a chalkboard.

And don’t get me started on “prolly” FFS…

7 Likes

Wow what a man child. He prolly thinks it is more funner to stay at home his parents have been tooken advantage of for years. :crazy_face:

12 Likes

5 Likes

@SmilingOgre For The Win !!!

6 Likes