Missing PM reaction emojis

Hey @daath, not sure if you were already aware of this or not, but the emojis in PMs have disappeared! :cry:

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Not ALL emojis, just the reaction emojis down under the messages.

8 Likes

It makes me :cry: too!

7 Likes

I literally cried because of it this morningā€¦

I donā€™t think I can copeā€¦likeā€¦at all :cry::disappointed:

6 Likes

Hang in there buddy. Weā€™re all hurting over this. :cry::pensive:

6 Likes

If you added a ā€œhungryā€ emoji, Iā€™d use it.

5 Likes

cry

cry2

7 Likes

Exactly. :cry::cry::cry:

3 Likes

Missing how? I just tried and all the usual emojis were there? Anyway - I regularly update the forum software (sometimes multiple times each day - sometimes I skip a day) - We are more or less at the mercy of the forum developers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I donā€™t touch the forum code if I can avoid it!

(Oh, and the forum software is updating as we speak)

3 Likes

My emojis work. And I sent Cutlass some skin pics and that embedding works tooā€¦

1 Like

Its been a couple days nowā€¦just in PMsā€¦ Looks like this, no emoji button:
Screenshot_2018-01-25-12-07-03-1

2 Likes

May need to clear your browser cache. Maybe Java cache too.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried thatā€¦ :confused:

2 Likes

OK, different browser or computer? Try that yet?

I havenā€™tā€¦ When I get home Iā€™ll check my computer.

Have you tried embedding pics? Try it. Send me one. Trust me; itā€™s for troubleshooting purposes onlyā€¦

2 Likes

Pictures work fineā€¦ but Iā€™ll send ya one for the hell of it. Lol

3 Likes

Now THATā€™s how you respond to a creepy perv pic request. Rell Prayed.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried different browser and computer - still not there. Theyā€™re there on the main forum threads, just not pmā€™s :cry:

3 Likes

I tried it now on my computer and my phone, with chrome and explorerā€¦no luck on either. :-1:

2 Likes

Well, @daath to the rescue then!! Iā€™m just a mushroom. Sorry the typical ā€˜genericā€™ fixes didnā€™t work.

1 Like