ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

MistVapor.com - Your New Favorite Vape Store

The very limited Joyetech ESPION Solo is now available for preorder. The Joyetech ESPION Solo Kit comes with the ProCore Air atomizer. The ProCore Air atomizer uses the new ProCA coil heads which only produces flavorful clouds. Now if you don’t think this device could get any better, the Joyetech ESPION Solo mod also comes with a touch screen interface on its 1.3 OLED screen. A celebration of the 10 year anniversary of Joyetech, calls for a celebration and this is the perfect way, with the Joyetech ESPION Solo!

Don’t miss out on the Joyetech ESPION Solo Kit if you preorder today you get 10% off the device!

Now Available for Preorder: Wismec Luxotic BF BOX with Tobhino BF RDA in black

The Wismec black Luxotic BF BOX is a great new colorway for the Wismec Luxotic BF BOX. The Wismec Luxotic BF BOX black comes with a black base, new colored panel and a black honeycomb drip tip. This color of the Wismec Luxotic BF BOX is something you need to have in your collection

Don’t like the black colorway? Well we have all the other colors in stock for the Wismec Luxotic.

I was just curious about your postings here. All the links provided have been directly to the brand’s site and not your own. Do u have a vendor site or merely drawing attention to manufacturers?

We have a vendor site and also associated with the USA distribution of Joyetech, Eleaf, and Wismec.

Now Available for Preorder: Eleaf iStick Pico Baby

This tiny box mod is equipped with the GS Baby which uses GS coils. The Eleaf iStick Pico Baby mod utilizes a couple unique innovations that aren’t usually seen on a normal mod. First the Eleaf iStick Baby features a magnetic connected atomizer, no unscrewing just pull out and put in when it comes to taking out your GS Baby. Second the Eleaf iStick Baby mod also features a unique button lock, screwing it unlocks the button and then screwing it back locks it, letting you fit this device in your pocket with no worries of the device firing. The Eleaf iStick Baby is constructed of stainless steel for durability and feel. Although this mod is small, it’ll surprise you with the major things it can do.

If you preorder the iStick Pico Baby now you get 10% off!

i found it myself. What i meant was that you don’t have a link listed here but here it is w/ a nice deal on a pico25 which ive been looking for for someone.

I am also a little curious about that. :slight_smile: