Mixers Block

Taking this to PM :wink:

2 Likes

Oh I need @Molly_Mcghee to make those!!!

2 Likes

@Plunderdrum

5 Likes

I totally missed the Chocolate! Editing it in… Funny thing, right now im on GEB ordering my first bottle of Dark Chocolate MF!

3 Likes

do you happy to have an example of a keto based recipe that you made? you got my attention :blush:

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I got some, none I take credit for because while I modified most of them, the base I found either on the internet or in some books. But one of our favorites is a vanilla milkshake.

This can also be turned into ice cream, pudding, mousse, smoothie with just a couple of changes to the ingredients. Anyways, milk shake:

1 1/2 Avocado (ripe)
12 oz unsweetened organic vanilla almond milk (you can also just use plain Almond Milk, Coconut Milk, Cashew Milk, Hemp Milk etc)
1 tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tbsp. Organic Coconut Cream
1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract (alcohol & sugar free)
Stevia to taste (mine is vanilla creme flavored, but unflavored is fine too, as well as liquid or powder/granulated)

Directions:

Take 1/2 avocado, cut in pieces, peel and put them in a zip lock bag. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hrs. (I do that the night prior)

Peel and cut the other Avocado and throw in a blender/smoothie maker/food processor/stick blender whatever people have.

Add the coconut cream, coconut oil and almond milk and blend for a couple of minutes. Now add the frozen avocado and stevia, blend till thick and smooth.

Fill into cups/bowls (makes around 4 servings) or whatever you like, chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Top with home made whipped cream (either dairy or coconut), decorate with unsweetened coconut flakes or/and unsweetened 100% chocolate shavings.

Theoretically you could use ice instead of frozen avocado, but I hate doing that since that waters down the shake. If you want it thicker, use less milk, if you want it thinner add more. If you like a extra boost like I sometimes do after the gym, or as breakfast, add 2-3 tbsp. of chia seeds and let the whole mix chill in the fridge over night. (This will turn more into a rice pudding with the chia, rather than a shake)

Pretty simple actually. Now I did try a vape version of this, but unless someone creates a avocado flavor that isn’t altered with banana this is sheer impossible to create, since you can’t mask the banana :frowning: now if someone loves banana I guess it would work, but it wouldn’t be authentic keto, since that’s a no go :wink:

If you try it, let me know how you liked it.

3 Likes

wow thank you that sounds delicious!!!

3 Likes

Need to cleanse your palate ?
Eat a few slivers of pickled ginger.
Keep a jar in your fridge, eh?

4 Likes

Would be a “bitchen” good salad vape!

4 Likes

Tapioca is one of my white whales. RF rice pudding resulted in many failed attempts. I found a better rice pudding flavor by a company called candyflavor. Never knew OOO had a version but based on my experiences with them it will either be really good or a dumpster fire lol

7 Likes

Don’t have much time to experiment w recipe versions. But Im thinking something like a 27 Bears (CAP-SL) (for the tapioca gummy feel), then a Vanilla, a Pudding/or Custard and Rice. Might get me there close.

Hopefully one day someone will get it right.

4 Likes

For a real tasting rice, try hiliq rice. They have specials all the time. While there, pick up the oat, vanilla, grape, orange.:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I actually ordered the hi liq rice, mango and a few others but mistakenly ordered the flaves with a an item (pure nic) thay needed to be shipped alone. I ended being refunded for the flaves :frowning: Thank you for the reminder about their flaves!

6 Likes

Just remember to look carefully at what’s ordered as many have flavors that contain menthol. For more in-depth info on that, I will request the knowledge of @Beaufort_Batches as we both ordered hiliq sinful cake. Much to our horror, it contains menthol!! It’s so gross.

5 Likes