Mjag's 100W ETALIENS E.T-X3 TC Box MOD Review

Lol, yep, that’s what I do

1 Like

Well I have one that I won in a giveaway here and at first I wasn’t so sure about its appearance! I will say though after using it I think it’s pretty awesome and I’m glad to have won it! I’m actually growing quite fond of it! I will say that it’s kinda a pain to always take the case off every time to change battery but that’s a small issue it’s not hard to do just annoying. Overall I do like this mod I also noticed that it reads the ohms a tad off at times. It’ll read at .2 when on my other mods it’s at .18. To get it to read more accurately I let the screen auto off then put on atty then press the button and it was more accurate. If you have the screen on and screw in atty it’ll be a bit off.

1 Like

Exactly! After a couple of drops I’m not too worried about it but when they’re new I carry it like an infant :grimacing: i couldn’t imagine pulling apart and killing it!

2 Likes

I had the same power problems with my Presa 100w. It can’t run anything over 75w for a long period without cutting the power back substantially. I get the best performance using the Hohm Grown 26650 from hohm tech. Its a pretty badass cell if you haven’t tried one

2 Likes

I wasn’t a big fan of the look until I actually got one, I thought it looked cool but never really considered buying one. Now that I have it though I don’t want to give it up, it is sort of cool and the build quality has won me over.

I had the same experience with the ohms and did the same thing, let the screen time out but before I made sure to clear out the prior ohms by hitting the fire button with no atty on. I kept a record and at lower ohms it was more accurate than higher. in my testing.

Overall it has quirks but it is a fun mod to use, still using mine and I am supposed to be only using the GeekVape Aegis and Smoant Charon which are the next mods on my review que. I have to retire it for the time being but sort of don’t want too…lol.

2 Likes

I like the Hohm Growns, good battery for sure. I wasn’t able to test it in this mod though since I have a clear wrap over it making it a little too thick to fit. I need to remove both wraps and just place a single on mine. I was mainly testing with Basen and iJoy 26650’s.

2 Likes

Yeah I won one also, was just a little bummed because I thought it still had the DNA chip in it but not hey not looking in the mouth of a gift horse and all that. It’s weighty, not for going mobile, good for sedentary use, kept on the desk it looks the part. The sticky fire button was there but only when not using the silicon sleeve, using the sleeve solves that issue.

1 Like

I use to have 3 DNA75 mods, sold one and am down to 2. While I love the options of the DNA75 I do not like the 85% efficiency and voltage cut off, the DNA200/250 are a superior board and not just because of the higher power. I am good with them dumping the DNA75 so they can lower the price with there proprietary chip, for power mode users there should not be much of a difference if at all except for a lower price.

The matte black didn’t have any button sticking issues in normal use, only if I intentionally tried to do it and even then it wasn’t easy to do. The Gunmetal did have a problem but I chalk that up to damage during shipment as something may have shifted causing problems the matte black did not have.

I really do like the sleeve and makes it more comfortable to hold. It would have been nice if it had an opening so you could change batteries without having to remove it.

Check out this sexy beast I just added to my collection!

1 Like

Swit swoo! :smiley:

1 Like

LOL, not gonna lie, I had to google that.

Thank you my dear, Swit Swoo to you too

1 Like