Monkfruit / Stevia mix

1stly … why ? so that you may be tricked into thinking it may be different ?
So It may show up on less automated “word searches” ?
and 2ndly

£27.33 !!!

Phucque THAT

1 Like

is that a good thing? a not so good thing? or just a not necessarily good nor bad, but you told us just as information thing?

Honestly I just a see a list of chemicals, and have no idea what I am looking at, so I am glad we have you to translate for us

2 Likes

Yes, all of the above.

dicarboxylic versus monocarboxylic

dicarboxylic acid [ HO2C−R−CO2H ] where R can be aromatic or aliphatic

Aliphatic

Organic compounds in which carbon atoms form open chains (alkynes) , as opposed to a benzene ring.

I was eyes wide open until I strolled further down. Thanks for keeping us safe @ozo.

Pyure is such a perfect sweetener I wonder why I’d be lured by other sweeteners. I need to learn to keep with what’s working.

3 Likes

The best bet is to just buy quality organic stevia leaf powder…plain, no additives…
then mix it yourself.

Mix it with either PG or VG or both [approximately 1 teaspoon per 30ml…
then, depending on your use, make a batch with organic apple cider [10 drops/30ml] …
and organic lime or lemon juice [10 drops/30ml] for use with fruits…
keep it plain for use with all other mixes.
If you want Monk Fruit in it, add some, who’s gonna stop you? [5 drops/30ml to start] I never have, but…

The shelf life is long, no refrigeration needed, just keep it with your concentrates…cool dark area. Most of the time, mine lives on my desk [no direct sunlight]…in blue cobalt glass.

4 Likes

Not everything can be vaped!!
Educate yourselves please people…

2 Likes

ty for the response

ive tried pyure and it is a good sweetener but i get an after taste that reminds me of sweet and low in the pink packs ive used it max 1 pct , i love using meringue and or marshmallow but sometimes a vape needs that extra sweet vape im thinking of going down to .25 pct with the pyure mixed with mm and or meringue , or would thatblow of pct be pointless???

1 Like

Over on that side of the pond…shit be hard to get…sometimes.

This is the closest I can find, to what I use. I only see organic stevia powder listed for ingredients…please check further.

An alternative is always something like 5-10 of you get together and order from the states…or I will even help by putting a box together and sending it.

Any problems with customs and stevia powder?

I can always ask the guy I buy mine from if he ships to the UK.

1 Like

Which Pyure…Pyure is only a product name, and they have many configurations.
You mean Pyure LS ?

I can’t imagine using Pyure Liquid Stevia at 1%

I use my stevia stone at 0.25% or less.

I use the stevia stone along with Marshmallow and or Meringue.

2 Likes

Here we go again…lol. We keep trying to start with the initials and still end up breaking it down. One day with constant repetition we will get used to things :wink:

Maybe we should start dropping the Pyure and start using just the Stevia LS or P?

2 Likes

I am so tipping point of dropping any/all replies…period.
Just be like the rest of the 85,000 members here…
and just read…not participate.
Burnt the fuk out.

Just an FYI , while I have your attention MR…
if you sent a package, I never received one.

Right now, I am thinking total incognito.

this isnt the original bottle just label , i rarely use it at that percent usually .5 with fa mm.5

1 Like

justbto be clear what is LS and P i am assuming liquid stevia and powder , i use the name PYURE because its the big print across label but LS or P would be just as simple

@ozo organic stevia leaf powder, as in actual ground leaves, not extracted? The green powder? just askin cuz I didn’t realise you can actually do it that way. THought it has to be extracted crystals or something. I’m new to the forum, so sorry for newbie questions.

1 Like

And @ozo if You know a good place to buy quality stevia powder in UK, would greatly appreciate a link for their website. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I completely forgot @ozo, I am so sorry :frowning:
Things have been crazy, but I am laid up for at least 2 weeks as I just had knee surgery Thursday. Was it the metal sleeve and spare tanks for the Nautilus? I will go look for the PM. Will be at least 2 weeks before I can drive, I will try to get the hubby to help and send you a tracking number as soon as I get it out.

Yes, Stevia LS is the liquid form and Stevia P is the powder. Nothing official, we had just been throwing things around on another thread to try to invent a way to lessen the confusion when we are all jabbering :wink:

But obviously we all need to communicate and come up with a uniform way to use it in our stashes as well. Not a biggie, just saves time with explaining when we are discussing.

1 Like

I hope your being sarcastic. Is there a thread where yall are more into this subject of chemicals?

1 Like