MONQ Pen The not a vape but vape -_- rant

That’s the thing about these monq things that gets me. You’re not supposed to inhale them. Wanna guess how many people will properly take a draw and blow out through their nose without inhaling any vapor…? My guess is not many. Seriously, close off your airflow and do a mtl draw, and then try to blow it through your nose without actually breathing any in. Not the easiest thing to do. If people misuse these things and get lipid pneumonia and it gets blamed on vaping I’m gonna be f-ing pissed.

3 Likes

I’m fully cognizant of that fact. Our guberment has a house bill to tax vaping at an insane rate but who knows where that will go. Every chance they get to raise taxes they try. At least it’s not as bad as Chicago where it is unsure if they will be able to continue to pay out lotto winnings. People are getting real tired of this shit all the way around.

3 Likes

It will. It classic Hegelian dialectic. Problem, reaction, solution. That is create a problem- cause a reaction, and justify their solution. Its the way these psychopaths work.

4 Likes

@Walt3 I’m a transplant from just outside Chicago, and Illinois has been in trouble for years! I remember when I was a kid and the state shut down because the government closed because they couldn’t balance the budget and it snowed so much the state shut down and the plow drivers couldn’t plow.

2 Likes

I spent two years in Streamwood 10 miles SW of rolling ghettos. What a nightmare! State guberment, county guberment, city guberment, township guberment, village guberment. Grass popo, music popo, parking popo, clean sidewalk popo. It was like clone zone. Everybody did the same things at the same times. I’m pretty sure that the inspiration for the walking dead came from there.

3 Likes

I lived in Mundelein for a year when I was a kid and lived in Chicago from 76 to 78. I came back where this Indiana farm boy belongs. You couldn’t pay me to live anywhere close ever again or any large city for that matter. But yeah what a mess Chicago has become.

3 Likes

Nail.on.head.

3 Likes

Pretty much although it’s debatable per diagnosis, psychopath or sociopath. Fine line in the end.

3 Likes

I remember getting tickets for parking in a lined parking spot in front of my house! And they widened the street to put them in! But if you didn’t call to tell the city you would be pared there then you would get a ticket! Oh and we paid for trash pick up on our water bill but we had to buy stickers for the bags as well!

2 Likes

How about dirty sons of bitches? I think that about covers it.

3 Likes

Very correct and true, But whether its a wolf or coyote, both need to be caged.

3 Likes

In the vernacular you are getting close. I don’t want to test the tolerance of this forum so I will keep my nomenclature out of print.

4 Likes

Yeah I dialed mine back from what I wrote originally… :wink:

4 Likes

understood and agreed with.

4 Likes

I like that. Caged. Works for me!!!

3 Likes

Well the essential oils thing is just the tip of the iceberg. What is going to get us vapers kicked off the planet is this stuff:

DIY vaping drug delivery systems…

As soon as the general public and the FDA realizes that vaping is closely related to illicit drug use then we are done for. End of story.

2 Likes

@Walt3 Loving your word choice !!!

ver·nac·u·lar
vərˈnakyələr/
noun
noun: vernacular; noun: the vernacular

the language or dialect spoken by the ordinary people in a particular country or region.
"he wrote in the vernacular to reach a larger audience"
synonyms:	language, dialect, regional language, regionalisms, patois, parlance; More
idiom, slang, jargon;
informallingo, -speak, -ese
"the preppy vernacular of Orange County"
    the terminology used by people belonging to a specified group or engaging in a specialized activity.
    plural noun: vernaculars
    "gardening vernacular"
architecture concerned with domestic and functional rather than monumental buildings.
"buildings in which Gothic merged into farmhouse vernacular"

adjective
adjective: vernacular

(of language) spoken as one's mother tongue; not learned or imposed as a second language.
    (of speech or written works) spoken or written using one's mother tongue.
    "vernacular literature"
(of architecture) concerned with domestic and functional rather than monumental buildings.

Not that I want to take a stand on this particular 'drug use" issue either way, this depends on the state you live in. But I feel certain that this underlies these matters and has from the beginning. I think the larger issue is having government so far up our asses with ‘what if’ that soon , if not now, people will not be able to breathe without some ‘authorities’ permission. “We the people” never agreed to surrender any such power to government and in particular the federal government and its unelected bureaucrats who have usurped power over every aspect of our lives. Like Walt said earlier, people are sick of this shit. Personally, I’m a political atheist…I don’t believe in any “party” to solve these problems.History has proven time and again that people never revolt until they are tired of being afraid. When that time comes, and I believe it will, is beyond this dumb ol country boy’s ability to determine.

2 Likes

Could not agree more. Unfortunately there are plenty of EXCUSES for the government to attempt to control vaping. I’m recent to the activity so I don’t fully appreciate the history, but I get the sense that there was a strong “underground” feeling to the movement that inherited a lot of dark connotation to include drug use. I don’t want to typify the vapor as that is unrealistic, however there are numerous examples of vaping on the internet that are simply not good PR. Sorry, you can be correct in stating that you should not be judged by your appearance and affect but guess what?; you are. Again, these are excuses but unfortunately, there are plenty for “officials” to choose from. More to the point, yes @mrpipes people change when they are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I’m there. I know a lot of people who are also. I see overtones of this in everything political. I won’t attempt to predict time either. Or, can the government incrementally seduce the people into compliance?

1 Like

“Subject was observed inhaling a gaseous substance and pulled over at which time became uncooperative while insisting that the officer show probable cause to interfere with his travel. Said highway is known to be traveled by illicit drug traffickers. The officers stop was lawful. Suspect was then taken into custody while said substance was sent to the police lab for analysis. Upon being taken into custody subject was found to be in possession of $229.00 in currency which is suspected of originating from illicit drug activity and therefor forfeited under civil forfeiture laws. Suspect is herein charged with resisting arrest and obstructing a police investigation. Bail is set at $100,000.00. His mug shot is ordered to be published in perpetuity.The public interest is served.”

1 Like