More ingredients

Got some more ingredients here delevered.
Does anyone know where to source concentrates off the shelf as my internet searches are coming back not so fruitful.
I’m in Leeds England oh and here’s a picture of my kit so far.
Am trying to source some small brown glass bottles good enough to take the litre of 7.2% nic I have(don’t ask) and put in 50ml bottles to freeze also.

3 Likes

Welcome @Bluedragon1 :smiley:

Best place to buy concentrate in the UK

These should help :point_up_2:

I mainly use darkstar for Nic, lubrisolve for vg/pg and chefs flavours/rainbow vapes/flavour art uk for concentrates.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Is there anywhere uk/Leeds that I would be able to drive to and purchase today.
Need some raspberry asap.
Don’t want to wait

1 Like

I’m from the midlands so not a clue, sorry. Chefs and rainbows usually dispatch same day so you’d probably get them tomorrow/sat at latest.

3 Likes

Les @ Juice Cabin is based in Pontefract. Not sure if you can collect though - maybe drop him an email on his site?

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated

2 Likes

Just looking at juice cabin now what’s tpd mean.
Hope I don’t sound too stupid.

2 Likes

Stands for Tobacco Products Directive. Comes in to force 20 May, places restrictions on sale of nicotine/premixed liquid bottle size no more than 10ml/minimum tank size…all sorts of nonsense.

There’s plenty of info in these:

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=Tpd&expanded=true

Happy reading :joy:

2 Likes

Not in the slightest petal - we were all new at some point - I still learn something new everyday on here :smiley:

3 Likes

I had been reading some threads they go on forever some of them guess that’s why the place I got mine sent two bottles instead of one.
They must be trying to get rid

2 Likes

Yep, they’ll be selling 10ml nicotine ‘shots’ at 18/20mg/ml strength from 20 May and that’ll work out more expensive to buy than what you’ve just paid for the bigger amounts :+1:

2 Likes

Just been watching a video someone posted from the House of Lords.
Very informative

1 Like