Mouth To Lung Tanks / RTA's, Damn it, I Want One

I had just recently got the joytech cubis tank and there are a few different coils to choose from. Two of the being designed for mtl hits. They are a 1.0 ohm ss coil and the other being a 1.5 ohm Clapton. I have only used the ss coil so far and it is amazing. Would definately be worth a try in my opinion.

4 Likes

Do the playboy vixen coils work on the Nautilus as well?

Iā€™ve been eyeing the Joytech Cubis. A very different design, to reduce leaking. The thing that really has my interest is the rebuildable RBA head for it. That looks pretty slick. Can do horiz or vert builds on it. I hate having to buy coils. Iā€™m going to keep my eye on the reviews for this tank. Iā€™ll put the link for the BF RBA head, below.

At the moment, Iā€™m enjoying the Joytech Tron-S for MTL. It surprised me. The kids got me the eVic VTC mini kit for Christmas, and it came with the Tron-S. I left the Tron-S in the box and just started using my Sub Tank Mini on the VTC mini. I never really gave the Tron-S much thought. I decided to pull it out and give it a go. I already had a pack of the CLR rebuildable coils for it. It was a very pleasant MTL surprise. The Kanger was slowly turning into the Sub Tank Leaker. So I was kicking around the idea of a new MTL tank. I found a winner in the Tron-S. Itā€™s turned into my daily tank. Iā€™ll use it while I keep an eye on the Cubis.

Hereā€™s the BF RBA link: http://www.joyetech.com/product/bf-rba-head/

Two thumbs up for @ringling, for starting the thread. Thereā€™s more of us MTLers out here than I thought. As @Naseschwarz said.

Well done to everyone for all of the reviews.

2 Likes

Sorry but no they do not. Unfortunately Aspire has made this a little confusing being they have the large triton that takes coils that are compatible with the Atlantis coils and the Mini Triton which has coils compatible with the Nautilus. The Playboy Vixen coils is compatible with only the original Triton, the Atlantis, The Eleaf Ijust2, the Supertank, and the Herakles (not the plus version). Basically itā€™s compatible with any tank that can use a Atlantis Coilā€¦

2 Likes

@ringling Yeah man, I hear youā€¦then find them later when you hear the ā€œtinkā€ while vacuuming the carpetā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ringling your going to be so proud of meā€¦(drum roll !!!) I not only bought some Triton Capton 1.8 ohm coils I bought the tank today as well (mini) I went for the silver one after much thought I donā€™t have near as much to go w/ the blingy Gold one however it is Kewl !!! So come on vape mail !!!

3 Likes

Yay !!! Thatā€™s the color I have too. I put it on top of a Carbon Fiber Eleaf 40wTC. If it wasnā€™t so dang late Iā€™d take a picture for you. Anyway, I think youā€™ll love it and as soon as I get a little more time Iā€™ll put something else up for you that itā€™s doubtful you can resistā€¦lol The Innokin Enduraā€¦

1 Like

Stop it Ray !!! No bullying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And you know iā€™m about to open another window and see just what your talking about lol.

I already dropped 225$ today ā€¦ I donā€™t need encouragement.

ah ! I see I have something similar but the tank is crap it leaks BUT they have a new coil out that is fixing that problem I can vouch the new CLR 1.0 is solid

I got this ^ one about 2 months ago I donā€™t like the original coil but the improved one is soo much better.

1 Like

The Innokin Endura T22. Yet another device designed for Mouth To Lungā€¦

2 Likes

Agreed, never liked those units either. Actually the unit I had in mind is a bit differentā€¦

1 Like

care to elaborate ? It is late sorry maybe tomorrow ā€¦

The ubertoot and the lemo drop are both good rebuildable mtlā€™s aswell. Use both of them daily and i know @wvsanta uses the lemo tank also. Theres good adjustment for air flow on both of the above mentioned tanks and obviously build what you want to suit your vapeing style.

6 Likes

I was talking about the Endura T22 however Iā€™m just now realizing like the T18 which I have already gotten for the shop, the T22 is nothing more than a battery with a button. Just looks like a mod. Anyway, sure you have plenty of mods. If the Endura Tank becomes available by itself then you should grab one. They do hit niceā€¦

1 Like

Does that innokin endurance take a cartomizer? Looks just like what came with my VTR.

I think most know I donā€™t us nic often at all. I was thinking I could mix up some high octane flavor adjusted juices for MTL so I might be able to stealth vape in my cubicle. Sometimes I could use a bit of a nic hit as the caffeine has apparently finely chewed my stomach up. I guess I could switch to chewing coca leafā€¦if I live on the other side of the planet.

Anyway, Iā€™m a hookah guy. BIG lung hitter. Any of these that might work well for a guy that wants to lung hit but needs to go stealth mode?

I really donā€™t like to buy the kits but it wasnā€™t available as just the tank at that time , thatā€™s what I get for wanting something new. The Endura T22 looks like a sweet tank that blue is gorgeous ! I will keep my eye out on it.

I did start out on some I clear 15 and 30ā€™s and Carts. Innokin usually makes good stuff. I still got my MVP 2.0 works like a champ and have an MVP 20 watt box both Innokin.

Kewl thanks Ray I looked it up looks like a nice tank through and through.

2 Likes

My first box / tank rig was the MVP 20 & Nautilus Mini. Still working awesome & a great MTL set up. Every time I order something from my favorite online vape joint, I have them throw in a couple of packs of the BVC coils for the Mini. I like to keep a mini stockpile of the coils.

2 Likes

Iā€™m learning to do the same. At first I had the Nautilus and it sat around forever leaking and gurrgling being a PITA until like ringling said I gave it another shot w/ the improved coilsā€¦much better. Also had the mini for quite a while and just really started to enjoy it late this summer. So, now I do throw in some BVCs when I can to stock up as well.

As for Protank 3 minis they were my go to babies for soo soo long kept me happy I had a gizzillon of them and then guess what sub-ohm took over the world lol makes it darn near impossible to find these little 1.8 ohm kanger dual head coils so it Made Me branch out more and more good but bad in a way bc now I have all these lil tanks no coils and and all my vv/vw spinners w/ nothing on them. Luckily I have always liked box mods and had a few of them ready to go ā€¦now I am wondering just am I ready to let go of the spinners that just sit thereā€¦ sad I am sort of attached to them and yet theyā€™re just an object.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to let go of old favorites, that served us well. Iā€™m the same way. Thatā€™s one of the reasons I like the Naut Mini so much. Simple, works great, no leaks.

I buy stuff from World of Vape occasionally. I think they are changing the name to Vape Shop, or something like that. They apply a discount for return customers. My discount brings down the price of the authentic BVC coils to $9.95 a pack. When I do happen to order something from them, I figure what the heck, for that decent price, throw a couple of packs in the box.

I support my local vape shop when I can, and I also buy tobacco from them, for my NET extractions. They are good folks and I want them there. Itā€™s nice to have them nearby. They charge $19.95 for the same pack of coils though. Thatā€™s a little steep for me.

I also rotate my BVC coils, and give them a soak in Everclear for a few days, and then blow them out a little with compressed air, and let them dry for a few days. I donā€™t wait until they are totally gunked up and nasty though. Iā€™ve been able to extend their life quite a bit, doing that.

1 Like

Small world I too buy my coils from them the discounts are great. I agree if you donā€™t wait until the coil is gunked it can be extended quite easily.

2 Likes

My problem: Finding good tanks in the middle. Never tried a Kayfun other than one clone I did not like. Would love to try an authentic but not going to spend $100+ and find out I dont like it.
Love the Bellus for flavour.
Had hopes for new Aspires over the past year but so far, havenā€™t been inspired to try them.

2 Likes