Mouth To Lung Tanks / RTA's, Damn it, I Want One

You’re correct. the coil in the Endura looks very much like the old IClear 30s coil though it hits better…[quote=“therabidweasel, post:34, topic:46836”]
Anyway, I’m a hookah guy. BIG lung hitter. Any of these that might work well for a guy that wants to lung hit but needs to go stealth mode?
[/quote]

Somehow I’m feeling that Lung Hit and Stealth Mode don’t belong in the same sentence. But if you’re asking which tanks could do Lung Hits and Mouth to Lung then I would say the Kanger Subtanks, UWell Crown, The OBS Crius, probably others out there…

2 Likes

We found only one problem with the tank which I don’t believe is anything major if you take precautions. Where you slide the coil in it has a oring which seals it from leaks. We figure it should be juiced up so it slides in and out easily and not take the oring out with the coil. Other than that it seems solid…You said you went ahead and ordered the Triton Mini, didn’t you? Most definitely enjoy that for a while and lets see how the endura does before you worry about getting one. It’s pretty, but it need to work well too. At this time it is too new…

2 Likes

thanks always looking out Ray !! thumbs up buddy !!

2 Likes

Next time tell them to throw in some Triton MINI Clapton coils in there for your Nautilus. Ask @Amy2 what they are like. She has tried them now…

3 Likes

Correction I am sorry Ray I ordered the tank and the coils via online I will join the club this next week when I do try them I will let y’all know promise !

2 Likes

Pass em on. As a nurse I’m sure you could find someone who needs them more than you do. Good deed for the day :innocent:

2 Likes

I stand corrected! OK, we can wait…lol

2 Likes

Yea and then my pt. will be vaping making me jealous at work LOL Vape Break j/k

2 Likes

I looked into that Kanger Aerotank Mega… heard really good things about it.

1 Like

Yes, it is a nice tank but the Triton Mini Has jumped ahead in my book. I’m really liking mine. It’s much better looking too…

3 Likes

I ordered the triton mini coils btw

4 Likes

The eleaf gs tank is good for both…I like M2L, and if I wanna change it up…I can…also love the Goblin mini…and as always love my kayfuns…

2 Likes

Yes, I have been hearing that the Kayfuns make good Mouth to lung tanks. Sure is a lot of us that like the Goblin Mini. That tiny little screw though, BUT, I have good news! The Goblin Mini V2 has been released and it is a top fill tank now. Oh the JOY !!!

3 Likes

This is the new Goblin Mini V2. I’m seeing it both for sale on some websites, still on preorder on others. As stated earlier in this thread the original Goblin Mini was a good RTA for mouth to lung users but to some too much of a pain when filling since a small screw had to be removed in order to fill with juice. Version 2 has addressed this issue by making the Goblin Mini a top fill tank. Tank capacity is 3ml and available colors are black and steel. Materials are full 304 stainless steel body and pyrex glass construction. Three post build deck which has been enlarged and ceramic single coil adapter included. Airflow method appears unchanged but be aware I know of no one here on ELR who has tested the new Goblin Mini. I personally am hopeing that this new version is still a great mouth to lung tank. I want one real bad…

4 Likes

http://www.heavengifts.com/UD-Goblin-Mini-V2-RTA-Tank-Atomizer-3ml.html
Heaven gifts has the v2. I never had v1 but intrested in v2.

1 Like

Looks interesting…I have to wick my goblin just right or it will leak …but when it’s right it’s one of my fav tanks…LOL…but I am looking forward to the V2…

2 Likes

I got mine in and I filled it up kinda confusing but I figured it out and watched youtube to insure I did it properly :wink:

I will say it’s a nice tank with loads of options for air control love that But there is One thing I am kinda Very picky about and that IS the DRIP TIP argghhhh I hate vaping off metal. I wished they made it differently where it is not a part of the tank top but I seen where they were going with the top fill an all so I will have to make an adaption.

This is the best I could come up w/ for now it works and I don’t taste metal.

1 Like

I got my mini Triton…the Clapton coils are amazing and the taste is so much better…I will say there is a " break in " period on these coils as the juice is getting better and better each time I try it I’ve been letting it sit for a bit and trying it in between ! You’ll see I slapped a plastic drip tip cover on there it fits but is a lil too long but that’s ok it doesn’t bother me. It’ll work for now until I find something better. Do they make something that will cover the metal part of a drip tip…I wish it could narrow the whole just a smig but nothing too bad.

I just got a huge vapemail in where I added a Goblin mini V2. . .I was stoked to try it, hate the little screw, lost it on the second fill. But…my dumb ass bought a regular Goblin V2. Complete with slightly larger screw and way too small build deck. Well crap. I need to pay closer attention to things.

Not that I know of Amy. I guess that is one downfall for some the inability to change Drip Tips. Luckily for myself I like the drip tip. At least you like the vape, I’m glad of that…

1 Like