Mouth To Lung Tanks / RTA's, Damn it, I Want One

I love it, I made the plastic cover fit and it’s fine dang good tank ! Thank you I know you could of never known that one thing I would be picky about lol…I don’t have much else to complain about the tank is great.

1 Like

Not sure I am understanding. It sounds as though you are saying you just got Vapemail with a Goblin Mini V2 in it, but are you also talking about having the old V1 as well? The V1 has the small screw and the V2 is top fill. so I’m confused. If you did get the Goblin Mini V2 then I want to hear all about it…

Yeah, no dude. I suck. I left out the crucial. . .nay, essential modifier, the dimmunitive yet required “mini.” Dis michael foxtrot is BIG! Gawd Damn! It has NO juice capacity. It has a chasm for a drip. . .dong? A real lip stretcher, of a, tip? This thing has TINY parts. I do not want to inhale any of its little inner-workings. Eciggity, you rotten bastards! You wait until i’m sober and I’m calling you in. . .Hiawii? WTF?

2 Likes

Seriously. With the V2 “El Grande” version you can see where they got the name “Goblin” from. It was not complimentary.

Really, the best part is though, “drip dong not included” was nowhere on the package? Now how in the hell am I supposed to use the F’n thing? This is the second such no mouthpiece included type of deal I’ve unknowingly purchased there before. But they gave me a long hard screw at Christmas watching all the good kids get their Reuleaux, shipping mine several weeks later knowing the black friday promise was nonsense. I am really wondering why I shop at that place.

Edit: It does take a 510 after all, its just theone I bought from them was tiny. The fill screwon this one is phillips, so no using your fingernail to open and tighten. The head of the screw looks like it was whittled to shape with a knife. This thing is a piece of crap. Goblin, not the mini, makes the mini look awesome. Which it is not, but I hope V2 is.

Amy, don’t know if you discovered this yet but the drip tip on the Triton Mini is actually 2 pieces. You can change the drip tip. Check it out…

2 Likes

I love you Ray Muah ! I am a dunce and have not checked it out since my lil adaption hee hee

1 Like

Don’t tell my wife sweetie…lol

1 Like

LOL I was thinking I sure hope my fiance doesn’t see me typing this hee hee !!! It’s our secret

1 Like

Quit smoking started vaping 1.5 years ago. I own an obscene amount of gear including maybe 50 tanks of all kinds. I am here to tell you:
MTL is NOT for beginners only and sub- homing is NOT for advanced vapers! That’s like saying cigarettes are for beginners and cigars are for advanced smokers. They are merely different styles and one does not necessarily come before the other. I predict the market will soon realize how many of us MTL-ers there are and we will soon see more products tailored to us (I hope). heres what my list.

• nautilus mini (use this 99% of the time)
  • herakles hydra (ordered because have heard great MTL option and will update when I get it)
    -joyetech Cubis (ordered also for same reasons and will update)
    -eleaf GS Air MS (don’t own this but have heard also good MTL, anyone have any thoughts?)

Eleaf GS-Tank with TC .15 …love love this tank. eleaf sold this to accompany the 40w TC. it sucked with that battery. you couldn’t change the wattage. so I paired it with the 60w TC. I have finally found the perfect setup for me… the tank has zero leaks also! perfect size too 3ml. I can’t say enough about this tank.

I like the 60wTC mod. That was always the problem with the 40 watt. 2600 mah just is not enough when you are using TC mode. They should have had a changeable battery in the 40 watt as well…

@ringling hey boyfriend I’m Just kidden :smile: It took a bit of pressure but I finally got the drip tip to come off this morning wow that sucker was on there and it isn’t like a typical drip tip the chimney is still there but I could at least attach a shorty drip tip in there that was a narrower drawl. Kudos 2 U !!!

1 Like

Hey girlfriend, not kidding, you’re a girl, and my friend, right !!! Got a new toy today while going after stuff for the shop. Fits right in this thread as well since it’s a Mouth to Lung tank. Just picked up the Mini Goblin V2.

Hard to tell with the pic but it’s black. Unfortunately I’m sick at the moment with a cold or allergy attack, whichever, so I will not be setting it up right away. I’m looking forward to trying this one though. I liked the V1 but really hated the fill method. This one is top fill…

2 Likes

Touché Ray we’re certainly friends and not kidden.

I’m sorry your sick. I’ll be waiting for your assessment of that tank it looks a bit freaky.

Btw I am so loving this lil triton v2 mini super awesome reference you gave me couldn’t be happier ( well I am even more happier w/ my drip tip on there ! )

Now get better soon k !

1 Like

I agree…Love this tank…bought three of them and use them on a few of my different tc mods…I also paired them with my fav glass dt…looks like swirled cuts in the tip and really looks nice on this tank…

http://www.evape.us/catalogsearch/result/?q=Kanger 1.8 coils

1 Like

I have an early Kanger Nano. On the AFC ring, it comes with a large slit, 2 small holes, 1 small hole, and then another extra small hole. The 2 hole, 1 hole, and ex small hole are all good for MTL. Now you have the option of going with the newer style SSOC head which are slimmer than the cubes so you can fit more juice. And now you also have options in flush fitting sub-ohm batteries. EGO One Cloud is a 2200mah .5Ω capable battery 19.5mm width, a near perfect fit for the 19mm Nano. Also, Kanger will eventually be selling SubVod batteries separate from the kit. They have a new 2300mah SubVod to replace the 1300mah. Those are perfect fits at 19mm.

Another one I like just for MTL is the KLoud by HotCig, but it is a bit of a pain to set up, the airflow needs to be modded, and they are juice hogs. But once you get them set up properly you get a very nice, thick vapor on MTL drawls.

I never considered a special “tank” for MTL or Lung hits. I do both, but just tighten up the draw for MTLs. They seriously market special tanks now for different hits? Isn’t that what the AFC is for?

Or did I completely miss the mark of this thread?

I’m with you @Childz - my head is spinning from reading this thread LOL! For mouth-to-lung hits, I simply crank up the wattage a bit, tighten the airflow, and only press the button for a second or two. For direct-to-lung hits, I turn down the wattage, open up the airflow, and the press the button for several seconds as I inhale.