TPA Dairy Milk
TPA Marshmallow
TPA Vanilla Swirl
MTS Vape Wizard or TPA Smooth 1%
EM - but beware of muted flavours
Vanillin
AP
LA Cheesecake

I’ve been searching for this sensation as well. What are the recommended creams/custards? Do you have others to add?

I’m also compiling a list of “sweeteners” that are not sweetener. If anyone has anything to add, I would appreciate it.

"Sweeteners:"
Marshmallow (looking for a recommendation, TPA or FA)
INW Cactus
TPA Honeydew

others?

[quote=“Jimmer, post:12, topic:17471, full:true”]
I’m also compiling a list of “sweeteners” that are not sweetener. If anyone has anything to add, I would appreciate it.

"Sweeteners:"
Marshmallow (looking for a recommendation, TPA or FA)
INW Cactus
TPA Honeydew

others?
[/quote]

One flavor I find imparts some sweetness and works surprisingly well with almost anything is TFA Brown Sugar. May seem a little counter-intuitive to use with something like watermelon or strawberry, but in quantities around 2 - 3% it gives something special…IMO. Try this -

Stolen Watermelon

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 3
Cotton Candy (TPA) 4
Double Watermelon (CAP) 4
Malted Milk (TPA) 1
Pear (TPA) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Sweet!

(see what I did there)

That is very good to hear as I have TPA Brown Sugar in my stash!

Thank you for contributing.

FlavourArt’s Coconut, Meringue, Oba Oba, and in some mixes Papaya will give ya a nice creamy mouthfeel.

1 Like

Any brand cheesecake, any marshmallow, TFA French Vanilla Cream (Notice I said Cream). Do Not Use EM (Cotton Candy). You already stated why. Vape Wizard or Smooth will Mute as well, do not use these…

In my opinion, there is only one sweetener for Ejuice, Marshmallow. I see no others…

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you know I am going to be revamping all my favorite recipes where I have used EM as a sweetener. I always used it because I would intend to have it vaped up before the EM could negatively effect the mix. However, after reading yours and other’s posts and rethinking some other things I’ve decided to eliminate it completely from all new recipes and redo others. That way if other people use one of my mixes and it sits for 10 weeks, they can vape it again and enjoy full on flavor. So thanks for the tip and for likely helping me to be a better mixer dude :smile:

My only concern is once I change old ones on here if I should rename them or somehow indicate they were redone. Hmmmm.

4 Likes

I would just make the change to existing recipes so you do not create excess clutter on ELR with such a small change. I see no reason to go further with it (names, etc)… After all, that takes time away from your mixes…lol

2 Likes

I agree. Maybe mention that the original used EM :smile:

1 Like

I’d like to add that LA’s cream cheese icing add plenty mouth feel very velvet like as well as their creamy caramel.

Capella’s New vanilla cupcake v2 is a winner as well at around 5-6% it is ultimate cream/vanilla goodness let it steep 5 days wow.

FW’s Butter cream and their Crispy rice both add a depth to mouth feel as well as adundant cream feel.

4 Likes

this recipe of all i tried gave me the most intense full mouthfeeling:

1.5% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
3.5% Cappuccino (CA)
7.5% Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CA)
(it’s not from me)

I think it’s mostly the chocolate glazed doughnut. Or just the amount of Acetoin and Acetylpropionyl in the recipe.

2 Likes

Diketones FTW! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t know how anybody and “just let it steep 5 days.” I know I need to, today is day three and I am drying to try out cap mixes. But I am still being patient, picked three juices for tomorrow and are in my lunch box ready to go. Not sure how I’ll do after tomorrow…but I think I can wait one more day…they haven’t really changed color yet and are still pretty clear (maybe I should do a crock pot steep tomorrow instead…but I’m really just trying to do time steeping).

2 Likes

I think the more you mix, the easier it is to be patient. It’s tough when you’re first starting out because you don’t really have anything that’s already good to go. For me, I mix as much as I can every week so I almost always have new stuff to try. That, and I keep a good stock of what I love on hand so I don’t have to feel like I HAVE to use what I don’t feel is ready yet.

5 Likes

Check out the Shake and Vape thread. Maybe you’ll find some recipes you can whip up for instant gratification while your other stuff steeps. There are some pretty good ones there.

2 Likes

I would echo both @JoJo and @SthrnMixer make extra mixes to let the steeping ones steep. Peruse the site for shake and vapes. These are important while getting started. When you do find a mix you like make a larger batch that way you have one or two to fall back on meanwhile others are steeping. I just tried some of my batches today from August ( tried them earlier but tried them again today ) so have plenty stocked up. For the most part many of them were still very good. Some needed to be chucked.

1 Like

Wow. August. I am not ready for that, but I do now have a few backups and succefull 30ml test custards that worked out. My ultimate goal is to have a rotation of two weeks of adv’s for me that I like (because I’m digging have multiple mixes on hand) with room to have 5 15ml bottles in testing and 5 recipies ready to mix. Of course I also need more flavors (which is or for the course).

I up to 1 weeks worth of rotation and 8 test recipies steeping…so I hope to have atlesst two more good to go recipies.

1 Like

Lol. Looks like I’m having problems with words again.

1 Like

Keep a few favorites in those new batches each week even if your not all the way out. Then you can do what we call " seed steeping " this is when you take an older juice and pair it with a fresh juice ( same recipe ) this helps accelerate the steep mainly for the reason that a majority is already steeped. This will come in time but you’ll start to see a favorite getting low and when you " top it off " a few days later it’s ready to go in a shorter time frame than when / if you’d made it fresh !

And don’t worry about screwing up words I fat thumb stuff all the time :blush:

2 Likes

LOL … Thanks Ken … That makes me the shit in BS …lmao :smiley: